Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skid Marks

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,289 ✭✭✭✭Esel

spurious wrote: »
    Oh. God. Cannot. Be. Unread.

FYP (period)

Make. Thong. Soup.

Groucho. F minus.

Marks out of ten?

Go again.
    Wipe again, and
    Again and again.
    Then wash your hand (s)
    Again.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 11,470 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Lemonade up front, bacon strips out the back.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

mud wrote: »
    Am I very innocent in that I find that unacceptable? That I would be long gone if anyone hale and hearty left themselves and their clothes in that condition?

No. It's fúcking disgusting and completely unacceptable in a grown adult, or even in a kid past first class if you ask me
    What even causes them? Is it not wiping your arse properly or wtf?

Exactly. Wipe it till it's clean you filthy, lazy bastards:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Buckfast W

How could I forget this, where I work we have signs asking people not to climb on the toilet.
    These signs aren't a mistake, instead of sitting down on the seat some people where standing on the seat and squatting down to take a s**t :eek:
    I'd post the sign but it has the company logo on it sooooooooooo no.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

Buckfast W wrote: »
    How could I forget this, where I work we have signs asking people not to climb on the toilet.
    These signs aren't a mistake, instead of sitting down on the seat some people where standing on the seat and squatting down to take a s**t :eek:

Are many of your workers from cultures which have a hole in the ground for a jacks? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Wigglepuppy

biko wrote: »
    If I ever did skidmarks on underwear they wouldn't go into the washing machine, they'd go into the trash/fire.
    Sure they would.

Skidmarks are mank and should be avoided but I don't think people honestly think it's a medical issue if it occurs a tiny bit very occasionally for a person who is very diligent about personal hygiene. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭BalcombeSt4

Anytime I go for a **** before I go I have to clean the toliet seat twice with toliet role and then someone elses towel, then I have to sprinkle some talc around the toliet seat and I need something to read also.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

sikhs ?

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭FortySeven

I've left skidmarks a few times but only after epic drinking sessions. Normally I would just clean my arse properly.

My polish girlfriend wore thongs religiously. I left less ****e in the daily wash than she did.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,289 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Old (well pre Jargon File) joke.

"What does your Da work at?"

"He's a hacker."

"What does he do?"

"He hacks the shite off the shirt tail-ends in the laundry."

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭mickrock

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

I'll tell you's now, none of you's have ever worked in the scutter infested confines of a building site, or what it is to wipe your hole with your sock when there's no jax roll, yiz are all spoilt feckers

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 21,429 ✭✭✭✭Water John

See a docu a few nights ago of an archeological dig. They showed up sticks which had a rag wrapped around them for arse wiping.
    Are we the only species that needs to do this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Wigglepuppy

Water John wrote: »
    See a docu a few nights ago of an archeological dig. They showed up sticks which had a rag wrapped around them for arse wiping.
    Are we the only species that needs to do this?
    Well I suppose other species have to use their tongue to clean their bung-hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

LordSutch wrote: »
    Skid marks.

1st thing I thought of was boy racers doing doughnuts ...

Not a million miles off.

Both involve arseholes leaving tracks.

ZeroThreat wrote: »
    Are many of your workers from cultures which have a hole in the ground for a jacks? :D

Mmmmmmmm I dunno but a lot of them wouldn't be from Ireland, mainly south America and such places, they must be acrobats lol

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Mmmmmmmm I dunno but a lot of them wouldn't be from Ireland, mainly south America and such places, they must be acrobats lol

Do they get points for technical difficulty and artistic impression?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

I always believed that skid marks were the province of young children and the elderly, however, the scales have fallen from my eyes after a visit with a friend.

She was sorting out laundry while we were chatting and I couldn't help but notice actual sh1t on some underwear.

Before I could stop myself I exclaimed "wtf is that"? And she just laughed and said: "oh that's x, I'm always washing his underpants, ha ha, men!". I asked her if he had some kind of medical condition and she said no, most men leave skids.

Now, I've lived with several men over the years, family, friends, lovers and strangers and I've never seen skids on their clothes.

How the hell can someone be so unclean as to leave enough faeces on their bum-bum that it transfers to their clothing which then needs to be steeped and scrubbed before washing?

Am I very innocent in that I find that unacceptable? That I would be long gone if anyone hale and hearty left themselves and their clothes in that condition?

What even causes them? Is it not wiping your arse properly or wtf?

My friend reckons they are common, that her Da and brothers always had skid marks.

I'm sickened and freaked out.

TLDR Are skids as common as my friend seems to think or does she just know filthy people?
    Maybe if you weren't so nosey about other peoples underwear you might be able to get on with your life.

BBDBB wrote: »
    Do they get points for technical difficulty and artistic impression?

Smearing ****e on themselves like war paint 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭denismc

I remember I used to share a house with a girl who everyone thought was the sexiest thing on 2 on legs. One day I was unloading the washing machine and found a pair of her panties with a big brown stain down the back, thing is it was still visible after being washed.
    So its not just guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

uch wrote: »
    sikhs ?

No,SKIDS.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

denismc wrote: »
    I remember I used to share a house with a girl who everyone thought was the sexiest thing on 2 on legs. One day I was unloading the washing machine and found a pair of her panties with a big brown stain down the back, thing is it was still visible after being washed.
    So its not just guys

So the moral of your story is that good looking people don't sh1t.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

I remember a radio show called skid marks.

It's started out well but went a bit arseways.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

ToddyDoody wrote: »
    I remember a radio show called skid marks.

It's started out well but went a bit arseways.

Skid-addle with your poo-r jokes.

Skid-addle with your poo-r jokes.

Don't be harsh-it wasn't that bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,417 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Don't be harsh-it wasn't that bad.

I hope you laughed at least :)

Oh wait, that is good... depending how you read it.

......final horse crossing finish line....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

Used to have a fella renting a room here One day I decided to unload his clothes out of the drier so I could put my own in; until I noticed the gick stains still on them. This bloke was not someone you'd peg as a total dirtbird but, well; he refused to clean the shower because he didn't wear his glasses in there, so he couldn't see if it was dirty so it didn't bother him.

I've lived with boyfriends, and I grew up in a house full of men, and I have never seen skidmarks on their underwear. My mum would never have put up with it.

I'd be tempted to have a word with your friend, OP. This is down to nothing more than the men in her house not wiping their arses properly. Maybe she should buy in a load of babywipes. Or let them wash their own grotty jocks until they cop themselves on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭badabing106

A globe trotting friend of ours, when we were backpacking through Europe used to pilfer through the ladies backpacks for used underwear. He said in all his days doing this, every collection had at least one pair with skid marks. Make of that what you will

• Advertisement

Make of that what you will

Your friend is a pervert, that's what I make of it. :eek:

Advertisement