Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skid Marks

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

denismc wrote: »
    So its not just guys

Years ago I stopped into a famous biker pub for some refreshments, was slaking a drought and ensuring the brave tobacco farmers had job stability when I noticed a lady on a barstool behind me enjoying lifes bounty when she needed to make room for some more so she headed off to the swamp to unload. As she dismounted the stool it was very noticable that her jeans had seen better days and was actually ripped from front to back exposing a once white knickers.

All I'll say is when she returned to resume the consumption of her chosen liquids, as she mounted the stool it was evident that the staining of the underbags looked wider and darker than before and a little pungent from my vantage point. The remaining pork scratchings are probably still in the pub.

Moral: neither gender has the monopoly on hygiene.

The toilets in R.C.S.I. have actual hoses in the cubicles, supplying warm water for extra cleanliness.

Someone told me it's to allow Muslim students to prepare for prayer. No skid marks in the prayer room is a golden rule of Islam.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭dieselbug

This thread is just class, nine pages on skid marks.

Maybe class is the wrong word.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,289 ✭✭✭✭Esel

The toilets in R.C.S.I. have actual hoses in the cubicles, supplying warm water for extra cleanliness.

Someone told me it's to allow Muslim students to prepare for prayer. No skid marks in the prayer room is a golden rule of Islam.

Do the sinks have those taps you turn on and off with your elbows?

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭sjb25

used to pilfer through the ladies backpacks for used underwear l

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

That could have been really awkward when you asked what they were. I think its pretty clear what it was,were you just trying to embarrass her :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

I honestly cannot fathom how anyone would care so little about themselves that they thought getting **** on their own clothes and walking around with it was ok. No, It doesnt 'just happen', You're a fcuking grownup for chists sake.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,897 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

The Army have been training people to wipe properly for years. This is how you do it:

http://funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/1472171/How/

I honestly cannot fathom how anyone would care so little about themselves that they thought getting **** on their own clothes and walking around with it was ok. No, It doesnt 'just happen', You're a fcuking grownup for chists sake.

Clothes =/ underwear

What do you think underwear is for?

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Esel wrote: »

Comfort and support.

Underware =/= a nappy.

• Advertisement

Comfort and support.

Underware =/= a nappy.

What support do women (or men for that matter) need down there exactly? :confused:

No-one is talking about people crapping in their kaks.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

What support do women (or men for that matter) need down there exactly? :confused:

No-one is talking about people crapping in their kaks.

Women aren't like Barbie down there, you know. We have parts we don't want rubbing on our jeans.

kylith wrote: »
    Women aren't like Barbie down there, you know. We have parts we don't want rubbing on our jeans.

That's not support though.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭taytobreath

Discodog wrote: »
    The Army have been training people to wipe properly for years. This is how you do it:

http://funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/1472171/How/

now thats just nassssssty

going around like gold finger

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭winnie the schtink

what about scone mix or snail trails?are they acceptable in the cax

Not googling that... :eek:

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

not sure where her high horsery comes from, but anyone with a vagina giving out to people about leaving marks in their undies is being intellectually dishonest with not only us but themselves!

there's a reason knickers have a gusset and it's not for 'support'!

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭winnie the schtink

vibe666 wrote: »
    not sure where her high horsery comes from, but anyone with a vagina giving out to people about leaving marks in their undies is being intellectually dishonest with not only us but themselves!

there's a reason knickers have a gusset and it's not for 'support'!

nope sure everyone knows it's for sniffin:P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭dieselbug

Reading this thread reminded me of this joke...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mFf5B5qEX4

Heard of hardware
    Heard of firmware
    Heard of software
    But underware?

Not undercarriage
    Not even savage
    Not just a marriage
    Just hail a carriage

tl/dr

Underwear, don't care
    Wash, rinse, and wear

Freaks gonna freak
    People will leak
    Someday some geek
    Will have a peek

© Esel

Not your ornery onager

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭Shint0

nope sure everyone knows it's for sniffin:P
    That just reminded me of a thread from a few years back in the State Benefits forum. A woman on the dole was selling on her used underwear to supplement her income. The department copped on to the extra income and she had to come 'clean' about the source and the papers picked up on the story from here. It deserves legendary thread status.

Shint0 wrote: »
    That just reminded me of a thread from a few years back in the State Benefits forum. A woman on the dole was selling on her used underwear to supplement her income. The department copped on to the extra income and she had to come 'clean' about the source and the papers picked up on the story from here. It deserves legendary thread status.

Link to the stink? :)

Not your ornery onager

Link to the stink? :)
    Search function appears to be broken. So sorry to disappoint.

And why do you always have to edit your posts? That's just so anal. (I refuse to get my coat during such balmy weather :D)

Shint0 wrote: »
    Search function appears to be broken. So sorry to disappoint.

And why do you always have to edit your posts? That's just so anal. (I refuse to get my coat during such balmy weather :D)

I sometimes edit my posts, usually to improve / correct them. I never edit to unsay something I said.

Edit: For clarity, not anal ysis (sic). :)

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

I sometimes edit my posts, usually to improve / correct them. I never edit to unsay something I said.

Edit: For clarity, not anal ysis (sic). :)
    Butt life is too short for that. (Ok now I am gone out the door).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Clothes =/ underwear

I don't wear underwear so i'm not entirely sure to be honest, could have been for comfort in the days pre fabric softener, could have been for purtitanical or modesty reasons, could have been just to keep your balls warm in the winter- I don't know. What I'm fairly sure of is that it's not to allow filthy skanky dirt bags save a few precious seconds by not cleaning their arses.
    If that's how you view them you may as well be wearing nappies - clean your fúcking arse, how difficult is that?

Clothes =/ underwear

If that's how you view them you may as well be wearing nappies - clean your fúcking arse, how difficult is that?
    I think it was supposed to be rhetorical humour knowing his style for all things toilet-related.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭Ronald Wilson Reagan

These personal hygiene threads really give off a bad stank.

• Advertisement

I don't wear underwear so i'm not entirely sure to be honest, could have been for comfort in the days pre fabric softener, could have been for purtitanical or modesty reasons, could have been just to keep your balls warm in the winter- I don't know. What I'm fairly sure of is that it's not to allow filthy skanky dirt bags save a few precious seconds by not cleaning their arses.

You have balls! Who knew?

I thought square pants happened as a result of accrustation. Are they comfy?

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement