Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Skid Marks

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭Shint0

Esel wrote: »
    Link to the stink? :)
    No linky to the pinky. The thread was removed but you probably already knew that. This one gives the OP.
    http://www.politics.ie/forum/current-affairs/209202-social-welfare-stopped-now-selling-my-old-knickers.html

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Esel wrote: »
    You have balls! Who knew?

I thought square pants happened as a result of accrustation. Are they comfy?

I suppose you can't really have square balls, lets call them cubes:)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Skid marks are pretty disgusting but are a fact of life. Everyone has their lapses of wiping every now and then...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭Autonomous Cowherd

This thread has given me laughs over a few days of dental abscess, so thanks everyone. The man with the Tom Selleck moustache between his butt cheeks will live on in my memory for ever. As for the substance (shudders) of the post, in a way wiping poo off our bums with paper is kind of dumb, even though its what we all do. Toilet paper as a general idea is only about 500 years old and in its modern form is about 150 years old. So, were we all resorting to wiping our butts with Dock leaves in the olden days? No, I believe we probably used water. As hundreds of millions do still in India, and I'm sure other parts of the planet, not to mention them French and their fancy bidets. A.k.a anal douches....yum.

So, yeah, make an effort to wipe yer holes properly ye dirty buggers, but take comfort from knowing that the act of smearing with fodge no matter how vigorous is inherently fallible and water might be the way forward.
    :)

Advertisement