Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International Student Accommodation

Options
  • 03-08-2016 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone! I'm studying at UCC for the spring semester next year! (From Australia)
    However I'm seeing everywhere that accommodation is booked? this makes things confusing as we don't even get our official acceptance letter for a couple more months, so how are we supposed to find accommodation?
    I guess my question here is do international students have reserved accommodation? My home university has houses and rooms saved for students spending a semester with us, do you guys have something similar?
    Thanks a heap for the help regardless, pretty keen to meet some new faces! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

the official accommodation website is here.

I don't know if they reserve for foreign students any more, though they used to.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Ok - I rang them to find out. They do have reserved accommodation, but it's not available to reserve yet. The spring reservations will go online in Mid October, so if you email them around then they will either put you on the list or get you to wait a week or two till the list is ready. The email address is on the list I posted earlier.
    Welcome to UCC, in advance.

Advertisement