Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost transfer of funds

Options
  • 03-08-2016 1:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Who can I contact urgently in relation to a missing transfer of funds that has not reached my account yet has left the other bank?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Who can I contact urgently in relation to a missing transfer of funds that has not reached my account yet has left the other bank?
    Hi dearbhlac28 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

As the payment is being sent to you, it's the sending bank that will need to check this for you. 

You could also check the time frame for the payment with the sending bank or the sender.We will credit your account as soon as payment is received. 

We would also recommend asking the sender to recheck the account details on the payment, i.e your IBAN and BIC. We hope the payment arrives shortly for you.

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement