Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Negans Kill (the walking dead)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

BetsyEllen wrote: »
    I really hope you're right!

I hope I'm wrong!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭Fox Hound

399070.jpg

there is the line up...

Gregorym2 wrote: »
    399070.jpg

there is the line up...
    glen is 11 and is too far away to get blood on ricks cheek,

therefore glen is safe.....Abraham its looking like

Regarding the clip we're all talking about , spoilered for those who don't wish to watch
    Negan keeps talking to Rick about having a right hand man.

In my opinion, that was Daryl. Up until last season anyway. I think Michonne is his right hand 'man' now. I think Glenn was his right hand man but is now starting a family etc so doesn't really fall into that role anymore.

But who has Negan perceived to be Ricks right hand man?

I think it has to be one of the aforementioned three, or Abraham or Maggie, the rest should be safe (Rosita , Rainman and Tyreeses sister)

Regarding the clip we're all talking about , spoilered for those who don't wish to watch

In my opinion, that was Daryl. Up until last season anyway. I think Michonne is his right hand 'man' now. I think Glenn was his right hand man but is now starting a family etc so doesn't really fall into that role anymore.

I think it has to be one of the aforementioned three, or Abraham or Maggie, the rest should be safe (Rosita , Rainman and Tyreeses sister)

Or if we are going to take this literal, it could actually just mean what happened to rick in the comics

Or if we are going to take this literal, it could actually just mean what happened to rick in the comics

I don't read the comics but think I remember what you mean...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭D0NNELLY

Reckon it's Glenn. Be too lovey dovey with his baby on the way to have them as a happy family.

That said, i remember wondering why the story jumped so many scenes in the last series, so reckon the first half of this series will be flashbacks, the the negan kill reveal will be the first episode of the second half of the series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Kirkman has spoken about how he regrets doing that in the comic as it limited a lot of what _______ could do thereafter. Would limit him a lot on screen. Be surprised if he goes through with it.

that's what makes this scene so epic...people need to watch it, negans speech just throws so many spanners into the works...It would be amazing if it was somebody totally unexpected

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,234 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

I don't think it will be Eugene, though I wouldn't mind that! Now, not having read the comics I am unaware of a lot of the lore, or background stuff in the show so my take is that....

I think it will be Glenn, or Daryl, since I really don't want either to bite the bullet, and both would have huge emotional impact. Maggie too obviously, but only because she is pregnant rather then the character attachment in the same way as the other two. Beating a pregnant woman to death in such a manner is probably a step too far for even TWD though....maybe. I can see it being Daryl more so if the actor himself wants to move on and do other things, he is so popular it would be foolish to cast him off with so many potential seasons left, Glenn makes sense because it would crush the audience, he represents the common man in so many ways and it would be like one of your own dying.

Sasha's men just die, and Abraham has run his course a little I feel so wouldn't be surprised if its him either. Won't be Karl obviously, I could see it being Mishonne (sp?) to continue to general theme of Rick getting ****ed by life at every turn! Rosita is another a little bit aimless, with practically zero development so if they don't want to lose one of the bigger ones but still get in the shock of a woman beaten to death they may go that way. Still think it will be one of Daryl or Glenn though. Also to say, I lean more toward Glenn.

I have binge watched seasons 1-6 in two weeks, and I thought I would time it better but its so damn hard to stop watching once you start, had not intended to hit the end of season 6 with less time to go before the start of season 7.

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭BetsyEllen

The one thing that made me think it may not be the comic person, is that I assumed there would be a lot of screaming etc (from Maggie) but there are just muted sniffles in the background when Negan is talking to Rick.

On a separate note, someone mentioned Rick being too far away to get blood on his cheek?

If you were bashed to a pulp with Lucille, I think your blood would travel pretty far

Guys I'm really sorry but I don't know how to spoiler stuff - if anyone can tell me how I'm happy to block out parts of the above if felt necessary.

Maybe the Mods could add a Spoiler Alert tag to the thread title too?

The one thing that made me think it may not be the comic person, is that I assumed there would be a lot of screaming etc (from Maggie) but there are just muted sniffles in the background when Negan is talking to Rick.

On a spate note, someone mentioned Rick being too far away to get blood on his cheek?

If you were bashed to a pulp with Lucille, I think your blood would travel pretty far

Guys I'm really sorry but I don't know how to spoiler stuff - if anyone can tell me how I'm happy to block out parts of the above if felt necessary.

Maybe the Mods could add a Spoiler Alert tag to the thread title too?
    I dont think its glenn,,,,,they all ready kinda killed him and then brought him back.....It would be a little lazy to kill glenn twice in the same season

that's what makes this scene so epic...people need to watch it, negans speech just throws so many spanners into the works...It would be amazing if it was somebody totally unexpected

In fairness their is a part aura of anti climax to it regardless. The shock factor is gone and the wow moment also. People know he is going to kill someone and it would have had so much more of an impact if it had been done there and then. The whole scene is what makes it, all great scenes are in whole.

They really took the pi $$ and got rightly slated for ending it at that moment!

Doesn't help that I also got sucked into the spoiler of what happens though (half self inflicted admittedly! )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,371 ✭✭✭✭endacl

endacl wrote: »

I didn't say that it was, there's no need to be patronising.
    And also, that link doesn't tell me how to add the dark grey overlay to the text.

• Advertisement

endacl wrote: »
    I thought BetsyEllen made a good point...endac1 stick to walking dead

Betsy, in the full reply part you will see some icons

youtube, spoiler etc

click on the spoiler one and put your text in to that

Alternatively write this.... [spoiler [/spoiler and put whatever you want to say in between the blocks, closing the brackets of course.

So it would look like
    this

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

Betsy, in the full reply part you will see some icons

youtube, spoiler etc

click on the spoiler one and put your text in to that

Alternatively write this.... [spoiler [/spoiler and put whatever you want to say in between the blocks, closing the brackets of course.

So it would look like
    this
    Thank You :P

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Maybe it'll be Carol, or Morgan, or Fr. Gabriel, or Enid :) - ie somebody not even at the camp. Now THAT would be unexpected!!!! :)

quickbeam wrote: »
    Maybe it'll be Carol, or Morgan, or Fr. Gabriel, or Enid :) - ie somebody not even at the camp. Now THAT would be unexpected!!!! :)

Enid is still locked in the press, no?! :p

• Advertisement

Well, Lucille does have a long reach, so you never know!!

massive spoiler in the comics today....

I still cant do spoilers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,754 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

SPOILER]spoilers go here omg it was BLABLA that got lucillebaseballbatted to death[/SPOILER]

just complete the missing first bracket [] beside the P key on most keyboards. Then edit the text within and it'll black out the sentence for you, click preview to make sure it's working.

Alternatively, create your post -
    It was JoeyJoeJoe Junior Shabadoo

then select all of the text you want to blackout, leave it selected, and click the top right box above which says Spoiler, that'll do it for ye automatically.

Just preview to make sure it's working :)

To do a spoiler you have to "reply" to a post. (ie press quote underneath someone elses post)

Your reply post then comes up with the text of the other persons post.

Delete that text (of the post you just "quoted" ) leaving you with a blank post

BUT

one which gives you options .

One of those options is this icon:

spoiler.gif

Write the text you want as a spoiler and then click on the spoiler icon which you can warap around the post.

Easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

To do a spoiler you have to "reply" to a post. (ie press quote underneath someone elses post)

Your reply post then comes up with the text of the other persons post.

Delete that text (of the post you just "quoted" ) leaving you with a blank post

Or, even easier, just hit the Post Reply button at after the last message - no deleting needed then.

Or if you're doing a quick reply, manually type in the (spoiler) text (/spoiler) in to your message, except square brackets [ ] [ ] instead of round brackets.

My way is better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭The Wolverine

I just found out who dies :(
    It's Fonzie :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Can we all just go ahead and not post anything more about next monday's episode

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

I don't know why you guys ruin it on yourself, I like watching without knowing.

• Advertisement

would be amazing if it was somebody totally unexpected

One of his own crew for letting him down!!

D0NNELLY wrote: »
    One of his own crew for letting him down!!

Oh ffs tell me that's not who it actually is

Oh ffs tell me that's not who it actually is

Haven't a clue

Not a hope I will look at that spoiler, but the temptation is there alright. Thank feck for impulse control :)

Is Fear any good? I could probably knock out that in between bow and Monday to tide me over

If you mean Wolverine's - there's nothing revealed behind the spoiler.

I didn't have your restraint :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,570 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

This is what I was thinking. He even says
    everyone needs a right hand.
    which seems very on the nose.

Frisbee wrote: »
    This is what I was thinking. He even says
    everyone needs a right hand.
    which seems very on the nose.

What happened in the comics to Rick?

What happened in the comics to Rick?

his
    hand was chopped off by The Governor

I watched the trailer again last night, plus the final scenes of the final episode.

I'm spoilering all of the below as it's discussing the trailer for the new season which I know some of you haven't watched.

After watching them both again, I am guessing it's either:

Glen
    Rosita
    Daryl
    Abraham

This is due there being blood on Rick's right cheek, plus at the end of the trailer we see a puddle of blood/pulp from whoever got on the wrong side of Lucille. And from the position it appears to be in, compared to the line up, it points towards the victim being Rosita or Daryl in my opinion.
    (Possibly Abraham but I think there would have been more blood on Rick as he's quite close).

I think out of the 2, the one who would have 'taken it like a champ' was Daryl; Rosita may have screamed.
    Plus Daryl was in a terrible state, Negan may think he's not a huge loss as he needs strong people working for him, not sick injured men.

The people to Rick's left are Sacha, Carl, Aaron and Eugene so in my mind, they are ruled out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,155 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Anyone watch Make a path on YouTube? Someone sent him a clip from AMC he didn't spoil anything but clearly the guy is traumatised by what he saw

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Okon

I am still hoping Glenn gets whacked!

A plank of wood getting whacked with a lump of wood seems a fitting end to me. (It will also tie-in with the comics.)

Regardless of who it actually is, I am really looking forward to Monday evening...

See you all Tuesday morning for some therapy with our tears! :)

Only a few hours to go guys!
    I'm so excited.

A friend of mine at work googled it...she's told me it's extremely gruesome.
    I've made her swear not to tell me who it is though!

Although I have a feeling it might be
    ......... Daryl ..........
    ...that's a guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Treetop23

Only a few hours to go guys!
    I'm so excited.

A friend of mine at work googled it...she's told me it's extremely gruesome.
    I've made her swear not to tell me who it is though!

Although I have a feeling it might be
    ......... Daryl ..........
    ...that's a guess.

It was shown on FOX last night at same time as the US, and it was horrific. No spoilers but it was the worst thing I've ever seen. My advice-go watch the episode where Carol saves the day at Terminus and pretend it ended there.

Treetop23 wrote: »
    It was shown on FOX last night at same time as the US, and it was horrific. No spoilers but it was the worst thing I've ever seen. My advice-go watch the episode where Carol saves the day at Terminus and pretend it ended there.

Oh God...I would have watched it last night if I'd have known it was on!
    I'll be a nervous wreck when I watch it later.

I'm looking forward to the reactions on here tomorrow :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,155 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Jesus that was a hard tense sad watch :(

• Advertisement

I think I might avoid this thread for the rest of today now...too much possibility of a spoiler!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

Just watched it.

Now i'm sad.

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭unreg999

Wow they REALLY wanted us to see it in graphic detail didn't they... 😨😢😭
    It was exactly who I predicted but it didn't make it any less shocking to see...loved the way it was drawn out a bit too...

JESUS

JESUS

What??

When-You-Wanted-Run-His-Arms-Hug.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement