Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Negans Kill (the walking dead)

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭BetsyEllen

What??

When-You-Wanted-Run-His-Arms-Hug.gif

Hahahahaha, that did make me giggle - I needed a laugh after watching that episode!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

So....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

So....

so...

I liked it, as a comic reader.

it was brutal and my non-comic mrs was stressed up the walls :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,327 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

40 odd minutes of some intensity there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭Fox Hound

felt sad coming in to work this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Okon

Brilliant episode!!!

Losing a main character can go two ways; so I was a bit sad at first, but I cheered up a wee bit later! :)

A good way to kick of the season though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭Fox Hound

the zombie apocalypse hits and Negan still finds himself a bad ass leather jacket!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭scdublin

Emotionally scarred from that one tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Did anyone see the leaked alternate kill where Maggie got waxed?

Its not great quality but I guess killing a pregnant woman in such a brutal manner was a step too far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,234 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

Yeah, apparently they did the scene with multiple characters to stop the leaks

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

:eek:

That eyeball just keeps looking at me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Fox UK cut the scene where Glenn is mumbling and a some of the blows him and Abraham received from Negan were cut.Fox did show the full uncut episode when it repeated it later.It was the 9pm slot that needed cuts.
    Ofcom got 7 complaints.......A bit nuts considering people who watch the show have seen plenty of gore and what was going to happen in the episode was flagged in the previous season.

gallery-1477415362-walkingdeadcomic1.jpg

Some more images here comparing the comic and the episode:

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/the-walking-dead/news/a812148/walking-dead-glenn-death-side-by-side-tv-comics/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,360 ✭✭✭BetsyEllen

I really 'enjoyed' it!

When Abraham got bashed I was half relieved it wasn't Glenn and half sad that it was Abraham as I really liked him :)

I was watching with my sister - we were just recovering from it, then boom - Glenn gets it too. I nearly fell off the sofa :eek:

I thought the 'fetch my axe' scenes were a bit silly but I get why it was there, Negan asserting power over Rick.

The scenes with Carl's arm had me on the edge of my seat, I didn't know what way that was going to go! Very tense.
    And I cried at the end. I'm such a sap :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Olishi4

zerks wrote: »
    Fox UK cut the scene where Glenn is mumbling and a some of the blows him and Abraham received from Negan were cut.Fox did show the full uncut episode when it repeated it later.It was the 9pm slot that needed cuts.
    Ofcom got 7 complaints.......A bit nuts considering people who watch the show have seen plenty of gore and what was going to happen in the episode was flagged in the previous season.

gallery-1477415362-walkingdeadcomic1.jpg

Some more images here comparing the comic and the episode:

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/the-walking-dead/news/a812148/walking-dead-glenn-death-side-by-side-tv-comics/

Ye it's strange that Glens death provokes such a reaction when the whole show is violent and dark. It was hard to watch, I must admit, but there have been a lot of things like that. Like Carol shot a child ffs!

The thing that always gets me with the show, is little things, like when they go into an abandoned house and you see small details of the people that lived there and you wonder what happened to them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Brilliant episode - complete shocker. We started watching series 1 three weeks ago and have now caught up - maybe we need to get out more!
    I knew Glenn was going - accidentally saw it on my FB feed - didn't know Abraham was though. Liked him too!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Olishi4 wrote: »
    Ye it's strange that Glens death provokes such a reaction when the whole show is violent and dark. Like Carol shot a child ffs!

Did we actually see that happen though? Wasn't it off screen?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Effects wrote: »

The bluscreen dvd showed it, but used different actors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Olishi4

Effects wrote: »

I can't remember tbh :)

Rick shot that little blonde zombie girl at point blank range in the first episode and that was shocking then.

I just watched that back there and she picked up a teddy! I know it's just part of the suspense and to make you think that she is not a zombie but zombies wouldn't normally pick up objects and hold them!

Advertisement