Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards Fantasy League Tournament 2016 - Join Now!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Gaw_

Out: Dolph Ziggler for Roman Reigns
    Out: Sami Zayn for Kalisto

Main
    Kevin Owens, Nikki Bella, Roman Reigns

Upper
    Braun Strowman, Cesaro, Kalisto

Lower
    Jimmy Uso

Captain
    Kalisto

Bonus
    Men: Raw
    Women: Raw
    Tag: Smackdown

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,320 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Out: Dolph
    In: Bayley

Out: Alexa
    In: Kalisto

Bayley
    Roman Reigns
    Randy Orton

Kalisto
    Sami Zayn
    Braun Strowman

Jimmy Uso

Captain: Sami

Edit: forgot the bonus
    Mens - Raw
    Womens - Raw
    Tag - Smackdown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

My changes this week are :
    AJ Styles OUT
    Kevin Owens IN
    Jey Uso OUT
    Naomi IN

Main Event Tier : Kevin Owens
    Main Event Tier : Nikki Bella
    Main Event Tier : Seth Rollins

Upper Tier : Sami Zayn
    Upper Tier : Brian Kendrick
    Upper Tier : Cesaro

Lower Tier : Naomi

My Captain : Nikki Bella

Bonus :
    Mens Raw vs Smackdown Match ; Raw wins

Womens Raw vs Smackdown Match ; Smackdown wins

Tag Teams Raw vs Smackdown Match ; Raw wins

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Cheese Wagstaff

Bo Dallas out, Jimmy Uso in.
    Cesaro out, Sami Zayn in.

Jimmy is captain this week.

Seth Rollins
    Dolph Ziggler
    Nikki Bella

Big E
    Sami Zayn
    Braun Strowman

Jimmy Uso - (Captain)

Survivor Series Bonus:

Men's Match: Raw
    Tag Match: Smackdown
    Women's Match: Raw

Finally, as captain of my team this week, I hope personally to lead by example in our challenge. I have no doubt that the Digestive Busquets will bring it home as the most dominant team, leading to me cementing my legacy as the first ever Boards Fantasy League champion to captain a winning Survivor Series team ;)

Let the games begin!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Popular Trends - GW 16

Most popular Main Event Tier picks

1. Kevin Owens 7

= Roman Reigns 7

2. AJ Styles 4

Most popular Upper Tier picks

1. Braun Strowman 8

2. Kalisto 6

= Sami Zayn 6

Most popular Lower Tier picks

1. Jimmy Uso 5

2. Heath Slater 2

= Jey Uso 2

Roman Reigns has seen a rise in popularity and sits alongside Kevin Owens as the most wanted Main Event option. In the Upper Tier section, Kalisto arrives on the scene as one of the most popular picks; Strowman remains the most popular overall choice. In the Lower Tier section, The Usos remain popular, especially Jimmy.

As regards the Survivor Series Bonus, in which players were asked to predict the winners of the three elimination matches, we have had various predictions put forward; but the most common one - the prediction of seven of our players - is that Raw will win both the Men and Women matches, with Smackdown winning the tag team match. We will know soon enough which players were proved right (if any).

Good luck for this huge week ahead, folks. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Haha yet again I've been caught out by the kickoff show starting before 12 :P If it's not too late to pick the SS bonus I want to go:
    Men's = RAW
    Women's = Smackdown
    Tag = RAW

Haha yet again I've been caught out by the kickoff show starting before 12 :P If it's not too late to pick the SS bonus I want to go:
    Men's = RAW
    Women's = Smackdown
    Tag = RAW

Yeah I'll accept your bonus predictions.

4 weeks remaining...

220px-SurviorSeries2016poster.jpg

An exciting Survivor Series PPV is now in the record books and that means we are 1/3 of the way through this significant sixteenth gameweek. This week we learn who the Fantasy Cup finalists will be, we discover which team will win the Survivor Series Challenge thus earning an extra transfer to use next week, plus we see the latest twists in our league.

I'll begin this update by showing everyone's scores from last night and which players have the advantage presently in the Survivor Series Challenge, how the scores have affected the Cup semi-finals, and finally how our league is shaping up heading into Raw. Read on for more...

*Note - Survivor Series spoilers below. Do not read further if you do not want news of the PPV.*

Survivor Series Challenge (Latest Scores)

250px-WWESSLOGO2014.png

BWO (Boards World Order) vs Digestive Busquets

Gaw_ 11 - 10 Cheese Wagstaff (captain)

paulie21 (captain) 27 - 14 LeeJM

DM_7 14 - 15 Mr.Nice Guy

beakerjoe 20 - 14 Kankan14

A Brad Maddox Guy 18 - 14 daithi1989

WinnyThePoo 11 - 22 Bounty Hunter

Survivor Series Fallout

As you can see from the above scores, it is paulie21 that ended up with the highest return from Survivor Series with an excellent points haul. paulie21 was the only player to secure the 6 bonus points by correctly predicting that Smackdown would win the Men's elimination match, with Raw winning the Women's match and the Tag match. He also had four of his wrestlers on the winning side last night: Bray Wyatt, Nia Jax, AJ Styles and Cesaro, and they brought home most of his points.

The second highest score went to Bounty Hunter who also had four wrestlers on the winning side last night: Randy Orton, AJ Styles, The Miz and Brian Kendrick, and these brought home the bulk of his score.

This was a tough show to score points in by our normal PPV show standards. To illustrate that, not one player stuck the captaincy on someone that won last night. The average for Survivor Series was 16 points.

As regards the Survivor Series Challenge, it's paulie's BWO that have the advantage currently and they lead 4-2. It does look pretty even though overall and there's still everything to play for going into Raw and Smackdown.

Now let's see what those scores mean for the Fantasy Cup Semi-Finals...

PW Fantasy Cup Semi-Finals - 2nd Leg (Latest Scores)

220px-1928_Sam_Maguire_cup%2C_GAA_museum.jpg

Mr.Nice Guy 26 - 35 daithi1989

paulie21 34 - 21 LeeJM

Fantasy Cup Fallout

I have managed to narrow the lead of daithi1989 but only by a point. My opponent maintains the advantage going into the final two shows.

In the other semi-final, paulie21 has taken hold of the contest with his great score last night; LeeJM has shown in the past, however, a remarkable ability to get back into these ties and turning around a 13 point deficit is certainly doable with two shows to play for.

Can daithi1989 and paulie21 hold on to their leads?

Finally let us see what Survivor Series has meant for our league table...

Gameweek 16 Standings (Post-PPV)

1. DM_7.........................................................................401 points

2. Mr.Nice Guy.................................................................382 points

= paulie21......................................................................382 points

3. daithi1989...................................................................381 points

4. Bounty Hunter..............................................................371 points

5. beakerjoe....................................................................360 points

6. A Brad Maddox Guy.......................................................341 points

7. Kankan14....................................................................319 points

8. Gaw_..........................................................................314 points

9. LeeJM.........................................................................307 points

10. Cheese Wagstaff..........................................................298 points

11. WinnyThePoo..............................................................258 points

League Fallout

The league leader remains DM_7 who becomes the first player to crack the 400 mark so congrats to him on that. There's a lot of interesting developments just below, however, and several players in the hunt; paulie21 has risen to join myself in second place.

A little over 40 points separates first from sixth place. With two PPV weeks still to come before the end of the game, we might have a fascinating title race on our hands. It's just as interesting at the other end with Gaw_ only five points away from moving free of the Deletion Zone, with a lot to play for there too.

Survivor Series results

TJ Perkins, Rich Swann & Noam Dar defeated Tony Nese, Drew Gulak & Ariya Daivari.

Kane defeated Luke Harper.

Team Raw (Charlotte, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Alicia Fox, and Nia Jax) defeated Team SmackDown (Carmella, Alexa Bliss, Naomi, Becky Lynch, and Natalya - who replaced Nikki Bella)

The Miz defeated Sami Zayn.

Team Raw (Big E and Kofi Kingston, Sheamus and Cesaro, Enzo Amore and Big Cass, The Shining Stars, and Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson) defeated Team SmackDown (Heath Slater and Rhyno, The Hype Bros, American Alpha, Breezango, and The Usos.

The Brian Kendrick defeated Kalisto.

Team SmackDown (AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Randy Orton, Shane McMahon, and Bray Wyatt) defeated Team Raw (Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, and Braun Strowman).

Goldberg defeated Brock Lesnar.

220px-Bill_goldberg.jpg

Quite a shock with Goldberg winning. I considered for the Survivor Series bonus asking you to predict the winner of that match but I figured Lesnar winning was too predictable! Goldberg is reportedly signed to WWE for the immediate future but I'm not sure he will be a regular performer, and so unless he is, I'll leave him out of the game like Brock and HHH.

Want to join in?

The game may be under way but new players are always welcome. To sign up simply select a squad from the roster here and you're in.

That wraps up the Survivor Series update. To Raw now which should be very interesting. :cool:

250px-WWE_Raw_%2825-07-2016%29_-_Logo.png

Raw is in the record books and that means we are 2/3 of the way through gameweek sixteen. I'll do this update in four parts: first with the scores from Raw, then how they have affected the Survivor Series Challenge, then how they have affected the Fantasy Cup Semi-Finals, before finishing with the latest league standings. Read on for more...

*Note - Raw spoilers below. Do not read further if you do not want news of Raw.*

Monday Night Raw scores

beakerjoe.......................................24 pts
    Kankan14.......................................18 pts
    WinnyThePoo..................................17 pts
    daithi1989......................................15 pts
    Cheese Wagstaff..............................12 pts
    DM_7.............................................11 pts
    Gaw_.............................................10 pts
    Bounty Hunter...................................9 pts
    LeeJM..............................................7 pts
    Mr.Nice Guy.......................................6 pts
    paulie21...........................................4 pts
    A Brad Maddox Guy............................1 pt

Raw Fallout

beakerjoe secures the highest score for Raw with an impressive points haul; wins for his captain Braun Strowman, Sasha Banks, Kevin Owens and Karl Anderson, plus a Sami Zayn appearance point, got him the amount. The second highest score went to his tag partner, and this week his rival in the Challenge, Kankan14; wins for his captain Strowman, as well as Banks and Owens, got Kankan the score.

The average for Raw this week was 11 points.

Now let us see what that means for the latest scores in the Survivor Series Challenge...

Survivor Series Challenge (Latest Scores)

250px-WWESSLOGO2014.png

Gaw_ 21 - 22 Cheese Wagstaff (captain)

paulie21 (captain) 31 - 21 LeeJM

DM_7 25 - 21 Mr.Nice Guy

beakerjoe 44 - 32 Kankan14

A Brad Maddox Guy 19 - 29 daithi1989

WinnyThePoo 28 - 31 Bounty Hunter

Survivor Series Challenge Fallout

It's getting exciting in the Challenge as the two teams are now tied 3-3 overall heading into the final show. By my calculations every tie is still up for grabs so this one could go either way. We should know tomorrow which team has been victorious and secured the prize of an extra transfer next week.

Now let's check in on the latest scores in the Fantasy Cup Semi-Finals...

PW Fantasy Cup Semi-Finals - 2nd Leg (Latest Scores)

Mr.Nice Guy 32 - 50 daithi1989

paulie21 38 - 28 LeeJM

Fantasy Cup Fallout

Alas, it looks like my hopes of a final have been dashed. By my calculations even if all my Smackdown wrestlers win, it won't be enough to close the gap. I'm relying on one of them to do double duty tonight which is unlikely. It looks like daithi1989 is all but there.

The other semi-final is still very much alive, though paulie21 has the advantage. The reigning Cup champ LeeJM will be relying on wins for his captain Nikki Bella plus Naomi, and will have to then hope paulie's guys - Bray Wyatt, AJ Styles, Kalisto and Jimmy Uso - either don't appear, or if they do, are beaten.

We should know by tomorrow which two men have made the Fantasy Cup Final.

Finally, let us assess the current league table...

Gameweek 16 Standings (Post-Raw)

1. DM_7.........................................................................412 points

2. daithi1989..................................................................396 points

3. Mr.Nice Guy................................................................388 points

4. paulie21.....................................................................386 points

5. beakerjoe...................................................................384 points

6. Bounty Hunter..............................................................380 points

7. A Brad Maddox Guy.......................................................342 points

8. Kankan14....................................................................337 points

9. Gaw_..........................................................................324 points

10. LeeJM........................................................................314 points

11. Cheese Wagstaff..........................................................310 points

12. WinnyThePoo..............................................................275 points

League Fallout

Still the man on top is DM_7 whose lead now stands at 16 points. There is movement just below him as daithi1989 leaps two players, securing second spot.

Another mover is beakerjoe, who moves up a place following his strong Raw performance.

Raw results

Big E and Kofi defeated Cesaro and Sheamus.

Cedric Alexander defeated Ariya Daivari.

Rusev defeated Enzo Amore.

Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson defeated The Golden Truth.

Braun Strowman defeated Sami Zayn via match stoppage.

Sasha Banks and Bayley defeated Charlotte and Nia Jax.

Rich Swann defeated TJ Perkins and Noam Dar to become number one contender for the Cruiserweight Title.

Kevin Owens defeated Seth Rollins.

170px-Sasha_Banks_entrance_2016.jpg

Sasha Banks is on a roll at the minute. That was her third successive win on Raw.

Want to join in?

The game may be under way but new players are always welcome. To sign up simply select a squad from the roster here and you're in.

That ends the Raw update. On to the final show of the week, Smackdown, to discover which team won the Challenge, which two men reached the Cup final, and see how our league looks at the end of the gameweek.

I suspect I'll be a little late with the Smackdown update because I had to figure out quite what the story was with one of the matches. If you watched the show you probably know what one I'm talking about. I'll put spoilers around the match I'm referring to...
    The Tag Team Turmoil match was a headache because I wasn't clear on whether or not American Alpha could be considered winners of a match, especially since no bell rang when The Usos were pinned.

Even the announcers were confused. Actual quote from them:

'So tag team turmoil continues?'

'I don't know.'

So I went to WWE's website and they have it that "American Alpha overcame five teams in Tag Team Turmoil … but it’s not over". They also say:

"they [American Alpha] were unable to enjoy their triumph for very long as, just when they thought it was over, The New Wyatt Family appeared on the TitanTron. Bray Wyatt claimed that American Alpha had yet to defeat all the teams on SmackDown LIVE and that he would team up with Randy Orton to clash with Jordan and Gable next week."

So basically, to summarize, what I've concluded is that there was no winner of that match last night. And so all the teams involved, including American Alpha, will get appearance points for their involvement, but nothing more.

• Advertisement

I would say that it should be classed as a win and that he/she/they are now moving onto next week to face the only other person/team in the divison

LeeJM wrote: »
    I would say that it should be classed as a win and that he/she/they are now moving onto next week to face the only other person/team in the divison
    It would have been simpler if they had done it that way but they appear to be saying that the match had no finish.

What makes me feel I can't award points for a win is the fact no bell sounded once the ref's hand hit the mat. That would seem to confirm that we had no finish to the match.

It's a pain in the backside - and as I have Jason Jordan it affects my own score - but I feel the fairest thing is to follow their own thinking on it, even though it does seem very whacky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

I would have thought the decision would be clearcut but I have a team member involved so will abstain.

Edit to say by clearcut I mean that because there's 3 different websites I viewed today who name the same winner.

But do whatever makes life easiest for you MNG,god knows your job is hard enough!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Fair play to you MNG especially considering you jave JJ it'd be very easy for you to have made a different decision and it shows (wether folks think it is the right / neccesary call to make or not) that you are trying to do what you consider fair for the game in general.

250px-WWE_SmackDown_Live_2016_logo.png

Smackdown is done and dusted for the week and that brings us to the end of gameweek sixteen. We are now officially 4/5 of the way through the contest with the end only weeks away.

I will begin this update by revealing the scores for Smackdown, then revealing which two players have reached the Fantasy Cup Final, then I'll reveal the latest league standings, and finally I'll finish with the winners of the Survivor Series Challenge. Read on for more...

*Note - Smackdown Live spoilers below. Do not read further if you do not want news of Smackdown.*

Smackdown scores

Bounty Hunter..................................6 pts
    Gaw_.............................................3 pts
    Kankan14........................................3 pts
    Mr.Nice Guy.....................................3 pts
    paulie21..........................................3 pts
    A Brad Maddox Guy...........................2 pts
    daithi1989.......................................2 pts
    DM_7..............................................2 pts
    Cheese Wagstaff...............................2 pts
    beakerjoe........................................0 pts
    LeeJM.............................................0 pts
    WinnyThePoo...................................0 pts

Smackdown Fallout

As you can see above, this was a very difficult show to score points. The highest return goes to Bounty Hunter, and he is the only player who had a wrestler pick up a win - The Miz.

Other players got similar scores, with the average being one of the lowest we've had: just 2 points.

Now let us see the final scores in the Cup Semi-Finals...

PW Fantasy Cup Semi-Finals - 2nd Leg (Results)

Mr.Nice Guy 35 - 52 daithi1989

paulie21 41 - 28 LeeJM

Fantasy Cup Fallout

We started out with twelve men but now we are down to our final two.

In the first semi-final, it is daithi1989 who secures a dominant victory over yours truly. Congratulations to my opponent on a deserved win.

In the other semi-final, paulie21 manages to end LeeJM's terrific cup record. Last year's Cup champ put up a great defence of his crown but his exit now means we are guaranteed a new winner this year. And so we have our line-up:

PW Boards Fantasy Cup Final

daithi1989 vs paulie21

Which one will take the glory? The Fantasy Cup Final will take place in a fortnight on Gameweek #18.

The final will be held over one week. If we are tied at the end of the week, then the player with the most points from their captaincy choice will get the win. If that fails to settle it, a replay will take place the following week.

Good luck to both guys.

Now let us see the league table at the end of the week...

Gameweek 16 Standings

1. DM_7..........................................................................414 points

2. daithi1989...................................................................398 points

3. Mr.Nice Guy.................................................................391 points

4. paulie21.....................................................................389 points

5. Bounty Hunter..............................................................386 points

6. beakerjoe...................................................................384 points

7. A Brad Maddox Guy.......................................................344 points

8. Kankan14....................................................................340 points

9. Gaw_..........................................................................327 points

10. LeeJM........................................................................314 points

11. Cheese Wagstaff..........................................................312 points

12. WinnyThePoo..............................................................275 points

League Fallout

No change at the top as DM_7 continues to set the standard for others. There are interesting developments just below, though, and now only 30 points separates 1st from 6th.

The only movement following Smackdown sees Bounty Hunter reclaim fifth spot.

Smackdown results

The Miz defeated Kalisto.

American Alpha overcame 5 tag teams in Tag Team Turmoil (The Ascension, The Hype Bros, Breezango, The Vaudevillains and The Usos)...but it's not over. American Alpha must take on The Wyatts next week. *

Becky Lynch defeated Natalya.

Baron Corbin defeated Kane via D.Q.

James Ellsoworth defeated AJ Styles to win a contract.

* As I touched on in my earliest posts, the result of the Tag Team Turmoil match has caused a headache. I have to determine whether officially American Alpha can be considered to have won the match last night.

My initial instinct was that they had won - but the following reasons changed my mind:

1) when I reviewed the match I noticed the bell did not ring when The Usos were eliminated - normally the sign the match has ended.

2) On WWE's wesbite - which I turn to over disputed decisions - they don't indicate that American Alpha won last night. In the opening paragraph of the match report they say:

"The rules of Tag Team Turmoil are very simple — two teams begin the match. When one team is eliminated, be it by pinfall, submission, count-out or disqualification, another team enters the contest. This process goes on until all teams have entered and there is only one team left standing."

That last line is very important because in the closing paragraph of the match report they say:

"However, they [American Alpha] were unable to enjoy their triumph for very long as, just when they thought it was over, The New Wyatt Family appeared on the TitanTron. Bray Wyatt claimed that American Alpha had yet to defeat all the teams on SmackDown LIVE and that he would team up with Randy Orton to clash with Jordan and Gable next week."

So to summarize, seeing as Tag Team Turmoil goes on "until all teams have entered and there is only one team left standing", and considering WWE have not disputed Wyatt's claim that American Alpha have yet to defeat all the teams - notice the report above says "just when they thought it was over" - my interpretation of this is that American Alpha cannot therefore be considered to have won Tag team Turmoil last night - and so I won't be awarding points for the win.

This might be a divisive judgement call on my part - and it's not a call that benefits me since I have one of American Alpha in my line-up - but I feel it's the correct call to make. If you don't agree with my decision I hope at least that the above let's you see my thought process on the issue.

I had to give this a fair bit of thought because this will have a significant effect on the outcome of the Survivor Series Challenge (see below).

Now it's time for the Survivor Series Challenge results, and if there wasn't enough drama going in with the game tied at 3-3 currently, the above issue has certainly added to it.

I will present the results of the Challenge a little differently this time, starting from the bottom up and leaving the captains until last - just to add a bit more drama to it...

Survivor Series Challenge (Results)

250px-WWESSLOGO2014.png

WinnyThePoo 28 - 37 Bounty Hunter

It's Bounty Hunter that gets Digestive Busquets off to a winning start with an impressive victory over WinnyThePoo.

A Brad Maddox Guy 21 - 31 daithi1989

In this battle of the former tag team partners it's daithi1989 that emerges victorious. Looks like daithi is in line for a big singles push! And it is now 2-0 to Digestive Busquets.

beakerjoe 44 - 35 Kankan14

In this battle of current tag team members, it is beakerjoe that picks up the win over his comrade. That gets the BWO on the board at last.

'These two men are involved in the Tag Team Tournament Final next week, Maggle. Are they gonna be able to co-exist after this?'

DM_7 27 - 24 Mr.Nice Guy

It wouldn't be Survivor Series without a controversial finish. Just when it looked like I might get the win via Jason Jordan, the officials have determined it won't count - and DM_7 takes the win. Now we are tied 2-2!

paulie21 (captain) 34 - 21 LeeJM

The captain has come through for his team! paulie21 takes the win and now the BWO have turned it around to lead 3-2 going into the last game. It's up to Digestive Busquets' captain Cheese Wagstaff to win and keep the contest alive...

Gaw_ 24 - 24 Cheese Wagstaff (captain)

It's a tie!

We go to their captaincy choices over the week: Gaw_ stuck his captaincy on Kalisto who picked up 4 points this week; Cheese Wagstaff stuck his on Jimmy Uso who picks up...4 points this week.

They can't be separated - it's still a tie!

'Bah Gawd King, these two men are fighting all over the arena - the ref has counted them both out.' Neither man can pick up a score.

Result

BWO (Boards World Order) 3 - 2 Digestive Busquets

The BWO celebrate in the ring as pyro goes off and balloons fall from the ceiling. They have done it.

It has been dramatic, pulsating, controversial, but we have our winners.

And so the following six players secure the prize of an extra transfer to use next week (3 instead of the usual 2): paulie21, Gaw_, DM_7, beakerjoe, A Brad Maddox Guy and WinnyThePoo.

Congrats to all the above players.

Note - Using 3 transfers is optional. You don't have to use them if you are happy with your line-up.

Be aware though that you only get to use 3 transfers this upcoming week (Gameeek 17) - if you don't use them they will NOT carry over.

On to Gameweek #17 (Tag Team Tournament Final)

260px-WWE_SmackDown_Tag_Titles.jpeg

It is time issue the first honour of our game - as we crown our tag team champions. The final will be contested by the following teams:

P.D.M.21/7 aka Pretty Damn Mean 21/7 (paulie21 and DM_7)

vs

BeakerKan14 (beakerjoe and Kankan14)

The final will run for the week. In the event of a draw, the points from captaincy choices over the match will determine who advances.

In the event this fails to settle it, then a special replay will take place the following week.

May the best team win!

Deadline

The deadline will be before the start of Monday Night Raw.

Transfers and Captaincy

You can make up to 2 transfers to your squad if you wish (3 if you are one of the 6 Survivor Series Challenge winners). These must be from the same tier. For example, a Main Event Tier performer for a Main Event Tier performer; an Upper Tier performer for an Upper Tier performer.

Please outline who you are transferring out and transferring in when posting your squads to make it easier for me to follow.

Once a team has been posted that team will be final and no edits will be allowed (unless there are exceptional circumstance, i.e. a wrestler gets hurt, or they are suspended).

Don't forget to choose a captain who will score you double points.

Want to join in?

That wraps up this mega week. Phew. Still plenty of excitement on the way with the first champs of the game to be determined next week, plus the latest developments in our league.

Gameweek #17 is now officially open for business.

P.S.: in case anyone is wondering, that new Cruiserweight show - 205 Live - will NOT count towards our game.

Congrats to Paulie. Its taken over a year but finally i have been knocked out of the cup 😭 Hopefully Paulie goes on to win it now

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Some effort put in there MNG!

But finally, I was able get revenage over A Brad Maddox Guy!! Now to move on to try claim a League and Cup double!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Me and Kankan are the underdogs in our tag team final. But I think we are on better form as of late.

Can't believe that double tie! GG Cheese. This was a very exciting week, fair play MNG.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

Main Event Tier - Charlotte in for Sasha
    Main Event Tier - Kevin Owens
    Main Event Tier - Aj Styles

Upper Tier -Braun
    Upper Tier - Rusev in for gable
    Upper Tier - Kalisto

Lower Tier - Jey USO

Captain: Braun

• Advertisement

Main Event Tier - Kevin Owens Randy Orton in
    Main Event Tier - Roman Reigns
    Main Event Tier - Charlotte

Upper Tier - Kalisto Kofi Kingston in
    Upper Tier - Jason Jordan
    Upper Tier - Cesaro

Lower Tier - Heath Slater

My captain: Charlotte

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Rhyno Out, The Miz In
    Nia Jax Out Randy In

Randy Sasha Roman
    Kalisto Strowman The Miz
    Jimmy

Captain: Strowman

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Main Event Tier - Kevin Owens Charlotte
    Main Event Tier - Randy Orton
    Main Event Tier - AJ Styles

Upper Tier - Braun Strowman
    Upper Tier - The Miz
    Upper Tier - Bryan Kendrick

Lower Tier - Heath Slater

My captain: Strowman

• Registered Users Posts: 18,010 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Main Event Tier - Nia Jax Randy Orton
    Main Event Tier - Bray Wyatt
    Main Event Tier - AJ Styles

Upper Tier - Cesaro
    Upper Tier - Kalisto Big E
    Upper Tier - Sami Zayn Kofi Kingston

Lower Tier - Jimmy Uso

My captain: Bray Wyatt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

MAIN EVENT TIER - Kevin Owens replaced by AJ Styles
    MAIN EVENT TIER - Roman Reigns
    MAIN EVENT TIER - Seth Rollins

UPPER TIER - Braun Strowman
    UPPER TIER - TJ Perkins replaced by The Miz
    UPPER TIER - Sami Zayn

LOWER TIER -Goldust

Captain- Kevin Owens replaced by The Miz

Out: Kevin Owens for Randy Orton
    Out: Nikki Bella for Charlotte
    Out: Kalisto for Big E

Main
    Charlotte, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns

Upper
    Big E, Braun Strowman, Cesaro

Lower
    Jimmy Uso

Captain
    Big E

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,320 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Out: Sami
    In: Alexa

Out: Jimmy Uso
    In: James Ellsworth

Extra transfer:
    Out: Kalisto
    In: Rich Swann

Bayley
    Roman Reigns
    Randy Orton

Alexa
    Rich Swann
    Braun Strowman

James Ellsworth

Captain: Rich Swann

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Beakerjoes team : changes

Main Event Tier - Sasha Banks
    Main Event Tier – Kevin Owens Out Randy Orton in
    Main Event Tier - Roman Reigns

Upper Tier - Braun Strowman
    Upper Tier - Sami Zayn Out Kofi in
    Upper Tier - Karl Anderson out Miz in

Lower Tier - Primo

My captain: Kofi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Dolph Ziggler OUT Randy Orton IN
    Cesaro OUT The Miz IN
    Jey Uso OUT Goldust IN

Main Event
    Roman Reigns
    AJ Styles
    Randy Orton

Upper Tier
    The Miz
    Brian Kendrick
    Alexa Bliss

Lower Tier
    Goldust

Captain - Randy Orton

• Advertisement

Popular Trends - GW 17

Most popular Main Event Tier picks

1. Randy Orton 8

2. Roman Reigns 7

3. AJ Styles 5

Most popular Upper Tier picks

1. Braun Strowman 8

2. The Miz 5

3. Cesaro 4

Most popular Lower Tier picks

1. Jimmy Uso 4

2. Goldust 2

= Heath Slater 2

Randy Orton shoots to the top of the most wanted Main Event options, as support for Kevin Owens fades away this week; in the Upper Tier section, Strowman remains the favourite and is, like Orton, the most common pick in the game but The Miz and Cesaro have gained ground while Kalisto and Sami Zayn fall back; in the Lower Tier section, Jimmy Uso remains the most popular but Goldust has risen in popularity.

Good luck for the week ahead everyone, especially the two teams contesting the tag final.

Advertisement