Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards Fantasy League Tournament 2016 - Join Now!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,320 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Out: Roman Reigns
    In: Becky Lyncj

Out: Sheamus
    In: Baron Corbin

AJ Styles
    Kevin Owens
    Becky Lynch

Baron Corbin
    Cesaro
    Braun Strowman

Jimmy Uso

Captain: Jimmy Uso

AJ to beat Ambrose

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Gaw_

Out: Kevin Owens for Becky Lynch
    Out: Cesaro for Baron Corbin

Main
    AJ Styles, Becky Lynch, Randy Orton

Upper
    Baron Corbin, The Miz, TJ Perkins

Lower
    Jimmy Uso

Captain
    Jimmy Uso

Bonus
    AJ Styles to win, Dean Ambrose to lose

• Registered Users Posts: 18,013 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

MAIN EVENT TIER - Nia Jax Becky Lynch
    MAIN EVENT TIER - AJ Styles
    MAIN EVENT TIER - Roman Reigns Dolph Ziggler

UPPER TIER - The Miz
    UPPER TIER - Cesaro
    UPPER TIER - TJ Perkins

LOWER TIER - Jey Uso

Captain: AJ Styles

Bonus: AJ to pin Cena

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Once a team has been posted that team will be final and no edits will be allowed (unless there are exceptional circumstance, i.e. a wrestler gets hurt, or they are suspended).

Looks like we have an exceptional circumstance...

http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/becky-lynch-wwe-no-mercy-due-injury-222351

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Wouldn't want to swap out Becky (a lock for a win/retention IMO) but if she's off the show then Nikki Bella would be my replacement. Cheers for highlighting that MNG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,013 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

I must curse them when I bring them in for a SD PPV. I'll replace her with Orton if she's out

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,320 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

DM_7 wrote: »
    Out: Roman Reigns
    In: Becky Lynch

Out: Sheamus
    In: Baron Corbin

AJ Styles
    Kevin Owens
    Becky Lynch

Baron Corbin
    Cesaro
    Braun Strowman

Jimmy Uso

Captain: Jimmy Uso

AJ to beat Ambrose

Due to injury, Dolph in for Becky please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

Kankan14 wrote: »

Main Event Tier - Aj Styles in for Roman Reigns
    Main Event Tier - Kevin Owens
    Main Event Tier - Becky Lynch in for Nia Jax

Upper Tier -Chad Gable
    Upper Tier - Carmella
    Upper Tier - Cesaro

Lower Tier - Slater

Captain: Becky

I predict Aj wins.
    He pins Ambrose clean

Dolph in for Becky if rumours are true.
    Captain switch to AJ Styles.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Becky out for me,Aj subbed in

I've made the line-up changes as requested for the five players who brought Becky in as a transfer due to news of her reported injury.

I notice that Gaw_ also brought her in this week as a transfer and has not changed his line-up as yet, so if he wants to make an emergency transfer he is entitled to do so.
    Main Event Tier - Nia Jax Becky Lynch in
    Main Event Tier - John Cena
    Main Event Tier - AJ Styles

Upper Tier - Sami Zayn Rhyno in
    Upper Tier - Brian Kendrick
    Upper Tier - Cesaro

Lower Tier - Jack Swagger

My captain: Becky Lynch

No Mercy Bonus: AJ Styles to get the win; Dean Ambrose to take the loss.

I will also be changing that Becky transfer and I will instead be bringing in Nikki Bella.

My captain for the week will be Nikki as well.

• Advertisement

I've made the line-up changes as requested for the five players who brought Becky in as a transfer due to news of her reported injury.

I notice that Gaw_ also brought her in this week as a transfer and has not changed his line-up as yet, so if he wants to make an emergency transfer he is entitled to do so.

I will also be changing that Becky transfer and I will instead be bringing in Nikki Bella.

My captain for the week will be Nikki as well.

Would it be a lot of extra work next year to introduce a wildcard similar to FPL?
    One game week where you can rip it up and start again with unlimited changes?

Kankan14 wrote: »
    Would it be a lot of extra work next year to introduce a wildcard similar to FPL?
    One game week where you can rip it up and start again with unlimited changes?

That's a cool idea. It could be attempted next year if there's interest.

When the game ends in December I'll see if players have any suggestions to improve things further.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Main Event Tier : AJ Styles
    Main Event Tier : Nia Jax Nikki Bella
    Main Event Tier : Seth Rollins

Upper Tier : TJ Perkins
    Upper Tier : The Miz
    Upper Tier : Cesaro

Lower Tier : Jey Uso

My Captain : The Miz
    Bonus : AJ to Win, Ambrose to be pinned

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭Gaw_

Gaw_ wrote: »
    Out: Kevin Owens for Becky Lynch
    Out: Cesaro for Baron Corbin

Main
    AJ Styles, Becky Lynch, Randy Orton

Upper
    Baron Corbin, The Miz, TJ Perkins

Lower
    Jimmy Uso

Captain
    Jimmy Uso

Bonus
    AJ Styles to win, Dean Ambrose to lose

Nikki Bella in place of Becky Lynch. Sad news, hope it's not too serious.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Cheese Wagstaff

Seth out, Nikki Bella in.

Jimmy remains captain.

Kevin Owens
    AJ Styles
    Nikki Bella

Braun Strowman
    Sheamus
    Cesaro

Jimmy Uso - (Captain)

No Mercy bonus: AJ Styles to win, Dean Ambrose takes the loss.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Too late to change my team (got caught up watching Sicario) but for the No Mercy bonus I'm saying AJ to win & Ambrose to take the loss.

Main Event
    Roman Reigns
    AJ Styles
    Nia Jax

Upper Tier
    Cesaro
    TJ Perkins
    The Miz

Lower Tier
    Jey Uso

Captain - The Miz

Popular Trends - GW 10

Most popular Main Event Tier picks

1. AJ Styles 11

2. Kevin Owens 6

= Nikki Bella 6

Most popular Upper Tier picks

1. Cesaro 10

2. The Miz 7

3. T.J. Perkins 6

Most popular Lower Tier picks

1. Jimmy Uso 5

2. Jey Uso 4

3. Heath Slater 2

AJ Styles has increased his popularity in the Main Event tier, whilst Nikki Bella debuts as a top contender; in the Upper Tier section, Cesaro's popularity has dropped slightly - probably due to the No Mercy PPV; and in the Lower Tier section Jimmy Uso overtakes brother Jey as the most sought after option.

Of the bonus predictions for No Mercy, everyone has gone for AJ Styles to win. There is a bit of difference over who takes the loss with 8 players thinking Ambrose takes it, and 3 players thinking Cena takes the loss. (P.S. some players predicted a finish, i.e. a pin, but that wasn't necessary as I just need the 2 men involved in the decision so don't worry too much about the manner of the win).

Good luck for the week ahead (shouldn't be long before we know the bonus result anyway).

220px-WWE_No_Mercy_2016_poster.jpg

No Mercy has finished and that means we are 1/3 of the way through our tenth gameweek. This week marks the first leg of the Fantasy Cup quarter-final ties and I will begin by revealing the latest scores, before finishing up with the latest in our league table. Read on for more...

*Note - No Mercy spoilers below. Do not read further if you do not want news of the PPV.*

PW Fantasy Cup Quarter-Finals - 1st Leg (Latest Scores)

220px-1928_Sam_Maguire_cup%2C_GAA_museum.jpg

Mr.Nice Guy 19 - 24 Kankan14

LeeJM 11 - 15 DM_7

paulie21 20 - 21 Bounty Hunter

daithi1989 23 - 13 beakerjoe

Fantasy Cup Fallout

daithi1989 has made the most impressive start to his cup tie, although there's still plenty of time for beakerjoe to get back into it. The other ties are looking quite close with the tie between paulie21 and Bounty Hunter looking particularly exciting at the moment.

The scores for the other players from last night's PPV were as follows: Gaw_: 17; WinnyThePoo: 12; Cheese Wagstaff: 10; and A Brad Maddox Guy: 7.

As far as the No Mercy bonus was concerned, three players correctly predicted that AJ Styles would win and that John Cena would take the loss; these players were beakerjoe, daithi1989 and paulie21. Congrats to them for successfully getting into the minds of WWE's bookers.

Overall, that means, as you can see, the highest score for No Mercy went to Kankan14; wins for his captain AJ Styles, Heath Slater, Dolph Ziggler, Chad Gable, and an appearance point for Carmella got him his score. The second highest score went to daithi1989 who benefitted from the bonus points, plus wins for Baron Corbin, Dolph Ziggler, his captain AJ Styles, and an appearance point for Jimmy Uso.

The average score for No Mercy was 16 points.

Now let's see where that leaves our league table following No Mercy...

Gameweek 10 Standings (Post-PPV)

1. DM_7...........................................................................283 points

2. Bounty Hunter...............................................................275 points

3. Mr.Nice Guy..................................................................260 points

4. paulie21.......................................................................252 points

5. daithi1989....................................................................244 points

6. beakerjoe.....................................................................233 points

7. A Brad Maddox Guy........................................................230 points

8. Cheese Wagstaff............................................................229 points

= Kankan14....................................................................229 points

9. LeeJM..........................................................................217 points

10. Gaw_.........................................................................205 points

11. WinnyThePoo...............................................................169 points

League Fallout

The league leader remains DM_7, although his lead has now been cut to 8 points.

As far as climbers go, daithi1989 and beakerjoe move up one to fifth and sixth respectively, while it's exciting down in the Deletion Zone as Kankan14 almost climbs clear due to his impressive PPV score and he now sits alongside Cheese Wagstaff.

No Mercy results

The Hype Bros and American Alpha defeated The Vaudevillains and The Ascension.

AJ Styles defeated John Cena and Dean Ambrose.

Nikki Bella defeated Carmella.

Heath Slater and Rhyno defeated The Usos.

Baron Corbin defeated Jack Swagger.

Dolph Ziggler defeated The Miz.

Naomi defeated Alexa Bliss.

Bray Wyatt defeated Randy Orton.

220px-Luke_Harper_April_2015.jpg

No Mercy saw Luke Harper return from his injury lay-off. I will post a roster update at the end of the gameweek and make him available for selection in the Upper Tier section. There's one or two cruiserweights I will add in that section as well, such as Drew Gulak.

Want to join in?

The game may be under way but new players are always welcome. Places for the Cup are now closed but we will still accept players for the league. To sign up simply select a squad from the roster here and you're in.

That's it for the No Mercy update. Next up, Monday Night Raw...

250px-WWE_Raw_%2825-07-2016%29_-_Logo.png

Raw is all over and that means we are 2/3 of the way through gameweek ten. Below you will find the scores for last night's show, the latest scores in the 1st leg of the Fantasy Cup quarter-finals, and the current status of our league table. Read on for more...

*Note - Raw spoilers below. Do not read further if you do not want news of Raw.*

Monday Night Raw scores

A Brad Maddox Guy......................10 pts
    LeeJM........................................10 pts
    beakerjoe....................................6 pts
    Cheese Wagstaff...........................6 pts
    daithi1989...................................6 pts
    DM_7..........................................6 pts
    paulie21......................................6 pts
    WinnyThePoo................................6 pts
    Gaw_..........................................5 pts
    Kankan14....................................1 pt
    Mr.Nice Guy.................................1 pt
    Bounty Hunter..............................0 pts

Raw Fallout

You would think with 9 matches on Raw that there would be plenty of points scored this week but that's not the case; most players went very Smackdown-heavy with their line-ups, resulting in the rather low scores.

The highest score goes jointly to A Brad Maddox Guy and LeeJM with the former getting his points via wins for Roman Reigns, TJ Perkins and an appearance from Cesaro, while the latter gets his points via wins from Seth Rollins, TJ Perkins and Cesaro's appearance.

The average score for Raw was just 5 points.

Now let's see what that means for the latest scores in the Cup ties...

PW Fantasy Cup Quarter-Finals - 1st Leg (Latest Scores)

Mr.Nice Guy 20 - 25 Kankan14

LeeJM 21 - 21 DM_7

paulie21 26 - 21 Bounty Hunter

daithi1989 29 - 19 beakerjoe

Fantasy Cup Fallout

It's early days but the repeat of last year's final between LeeJM and DM_7 is already shaping up to be a cracker. Elsewhere paulie21 has overtaken Bounty Hunter in their tie, while myself and beakerjoe have work to do to overturn our deficits against Kankan14 and daithi1989 respectively.

Finally let us see where it leaves our league table going into the final show of the week...

Gameweek 10 Standings (Post-Raw)

1. DM_7...........................................................................289 points

2. Bounty Hunter...............................................................275 points

3. Mr.Nice Guy..................................................................261 points

4. paulie21.......................................................................258 points

5. daithi1989....................................................................250 points

6. A Brad Maddox Guy........................................................240 points

7. beakerjoe.....................................................................239 points

8. Cheese Wagstaff............................................................235 points

9. Kankan14.....................................................................230 points

10. LeeJM.........................................................................227 points

11. Gaw_.........................................................................210 points

12. WinnyThePoo...............................................................175 points

League Fallout

Our league leader DM_7 had his lead cut back after No Mercy, but his solid score for Raw edges him further ahead and gives him a current lead of fourteen points.

The only movement sees A Brad Maddox Guy return to the top six following a strong Raw score, while Cheese Wagstaff takes sole possession of eighth place.

Raw results

Kofi Kingston defeated Cesaro.

Bayley defeated Cami Fields.

Sin Cara and Lince Dorado defeated Tony Nese and Drew Gulak.

Sami Zayn and Neville defeated Bo Dallas and Curtis Axel.

R-Truth defeated Titus O'Neil.

Braun Strowman defeated The Splash Brothers.

Sasha Banks and Roman Reigns defeated Charlotte and Rusev.

TJ Perkins defeated Ariya Daivari.

Seth Rollins defeated Chris Jericho.

170px-Neville_March_2015_%28cropped%29.jpg

Neville returned to our TV screens and picked up a win. Will he now be on your radar for a transfer?

Want to join in?

The game may be under way but new players are always welcome. Places for the Cup are now closed but we will still accept players for the league. To sign up simply select a squad from the roster here and you're in.

That's it for the Raw update. On to Smackdown to finish out the week, and with lots of Smackdown wrestlers potentially in play it should be a fun watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Does Dean Ambrose being
    A special guest Ref get him an appearance point since he was technically in an actual match?

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Does Dean Ambrose being
    A special guest Ref get him an appearance point since he was technically in an actual match?
    That's a great question. The practice including last year has been that only those in the match, i.e. the contest itself, are eligible for points; so the referee wouldn't count.

But the way I worded it did leave that unclear - I will have to make sure I word that better in future. Something like 'must have been competing in a match'.

I will have the roster update posted in a little bit and then later, the final update of the week.

IN

260px-WWE_Cruiserweight_Championship.png

Some more Cruiserweights have been added to the game and will be available for selection in the Upper Tier section. They are:

Drew Gulak

Sin Cara

Tony Nese

I actually thought Sin Cara was in before now but apparently not.

220px-Emma_WrestleMania_Axxess_2015.jpg
    Emmalina

She is returning soon and Emmalina will be available for selection in the Main Event Tier section.

220px-Luke_Harper_April_2015.jpg
    Luke Harper

Luke Harper will also be available in the Upper Tier section.

skysports-james-ellsworth-dean-ambrose-aj-styles-wwe-smackdown_3806851.jpg?20161012103223
    James Ellsworth

He appears to be the newest addition to Smackdown and James Ellsworth will be heading to the Lower Tier section.

220px-Nick_Nemeth%2C_Michael_Brendli%2C_and_Ken_Doane_during_a_tag_team_match.jpg
    Kenny and Mikey

Not sure how long they will be around, but Dolph's former friends are listed on WWE's roster page on Wiki as being signed, so The Spirit Squad members Kenny and Mikey will be available to select in the Lower Tier section.

I'm not sure anyone is worthy of being declared OBSOLETE so I won't be deleting anyone for the time being. And so the updated roster looks like so:

The Roster

Main Event Tier (Pick 3)

Men

AJ Styles
    Bray Wyatt
    Dean Ambrose
    Dolph Ziggler
    John Cena
    Kevin Owens
    Randy Orton
    Roman Reigns
    Seth Rollins

Women

Bayley
    Becky Lynch
    Charlotte
    Emmalina
    Eva Marie
    Natalya
    Nia Jax
    Nikki Bella
    Sasha Banks

Upper Tier (Pick 3)

Men

Akira Tozawa
    Apollo Crews
    Baron Corbin
    Big Cass
    Big E
    Big Show
    Braun Strowman
    Brian Kendrick
    Cedric Alexander
    Cesaro
    Chad Gable
    Chris Jericho
    Drew Gulak
    Enzo Amore
    Erick Rowan
    Gran Metalik
    Jack Gallagher
    Jason Jordan
    Johnny Gargano
    Kalisto
    Kane
    Karl Anderson
    Kofi Kingston
    Lince Dorado
    Luke Gallows
    Luke Harper
    Neville
    Noam Dar
    Rich Swann
    Rhyno
    Rusev
    Sami Zayn
    Sheamus
    Sin Cara
    The Miz
    TJ Perkins
    Tommaso Ciampa
    Tony Nese
    Xavier Woods

Women

Alexa Bliss
    Carmella
    Dana Brooke
    Paige

Lower Tier (Pick 1)

Men

Aiden English
    Bo Dallas
    Curt Hawkins
    Curtis Axel
    Darren Young
    Epico
    Fandango
    Goldust
    Heath Slater
    Jack Swagger
    James Ellsworth
    Jey Uso
    Jimmy Uso
    Jinder Mahal
    Kenny
    Konnor
    Mark Henry
    Mikey
    Mojo Rawley
    Primo
    R-Truth
    Simon Gotch
    Titus O’Neil
    Tyler Breeze
    Viktor
    Zack Ryder

Women

Summer Rae
    Alicia Fox
    Naomi

Note - Part-timers like Brock Lesnar and Triple H have not been included. New names may be added to the list if and when they debut. i.e. Nakamura, Samoa Joe etc.

250px-WWE_SmackDown_Live_2016_logo.png

Smackdown is over and so too is our tenth gameweek, but we have also reached another milestone: this is officially the halfway stage of the game. That's right, from here on out we will be closing in on the final stretch. Doesn't time fly?

Below I'll reveal the scores for Smackdown - which were very interesting - what they mean for the Cup ties, before finishing up with the latest in our league standings. Read on for more...

*Note - Smackdown Live spoilers below. Do not read further if you do not want news of Smackdown.*

Smackdown Live scores

DM_7..........................................17 pts
    Gaw_..........................................14 pts
    beakerjoe....................................13 pts
    Cheese Wagstaff...........................13 pts
    daithi1989...................................12 pts
    Kankan14.....................................8 pts
    paulie21.......................................7 pts
    A Brad Maddox Guy........................1 pt
    Bounty Hunter...............................1 pt
    LeeJM..........................................1 pt
    Mr.Nice Guy...................................1 pt
    WinnyThePoo.................................0 pts

Smackdown Fallout

The highest score for Smackdown this week goes to DM_7 whose captaincy choice of Jimmy Uso paid off in style, aided by a win for Dolph Ziggler and an appearance point for AJ Styles.

The second highest score went to Gaw_ who also benefitted from Jimmy Uso as captain, plus appearance points for AJ Styles and Randy Orton.

This was a fascinating week with a wide range of scores. The average was 7 points.

Now let's see what effect that had on the Fantasy Cup ties...

PW Fantasy Cup Quarter-Finals - 1st Leg (Results)

Mr.Nice Guy 21 - 33 Kankan14

LeeJM 22 - 38 DM_7

paulie21 33 - 22 Bounty Hunter

daithi1989 41 - 32 beakerjoe

Fantasy Cup Fallout

It goes to show how quickly these cup ties can change considering I believe after Raw the tie between daithi1989 and beakerjoe had the biggest points difference, yet now it has become the closest of all the ties.

Smackdown has made a big impact on the shape of the ties, particularly the rerun of last year's final, with our Cup winner LeeJM having a lot to do to turn it around; in fact, we have an interesting underdog dynamic in place for each match-up when the second leg takes place in two weeks' time on gameweek 12. Will Kankan14, DM_7, paulie21 and daithi1989 be able to hold on to their leads?

Finally, let's see how our league table looks...

Gameweek 10 Standings

1. DM_7...........................................................................306 points

2. Bounty Hunter...............................................................276 points

3. paulie21.......................................................................265 points

4. daithi1989....................................................................262 points

= Mr.Nice Guy..................................................................262 points

5. beakerjoe....................................................................252 points

6. Cheese Wagstaff...........................................................248 points

7. A Brad Maddox Guy.......................................................241 points

8. Kankan14....................................................................238 points

9. LeeJM.........................................................................228 points

10. Gaw_........................................................................224 points

11. WinnyThePoo..............................................................175 points

League Fallout

As we reach the halfway stage of the contest there's no doubt who the man to beat is, and congratulations are due to league leader DM_7 who pushes himself out to a thirty point lead, and breaks the 300 mark in the process. Can he keep up this form as we work our way towards the game's finale?

In other news, paulie21 has taken hold of third place while daithi1989, beakerjoe and Cheese Wagstaff have also been rising. It's getting interesting in the Deletion Zone too as our late entry to the game Gaw_ now breathes down the necks of those just above him after his strong Smackdown score.

Smackdown results

Dolph Ziggler defeated The Spirit Squad.

Naomi defeated Carmella.

Jimmy Uso defeated Chad Gable.

James Ellsworth defeated AJ Styles.

Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper defeated Randy Orton and Kane.
    250px-The_Usos_2014.jpg

Jimmy Uso (pictured left, above) really came through for those who put their faith in him this week.

On to Gameweek #11 (The Tag Tournament Returns)

260px-WWE_SmackDown_Tag_Titles.jpeg

Yes folks the tag team tournament returns and this week it's a big 'un because we will have our first elimination.

The bottom team on the ladder when the week is finished will be the first team out. Here's a reminder of how things looked last time:
    Tag Team Tournament Standings

1. Cheesy Guys (Cheese Wagstaff and Mr.Nice Guy) - 42

2. BeakerKan14 (beakerjoe and Kankan14) - 40

3. Bounty Hunter and Gaw_ - 24

= P.D.M.21/7 aka Pretty Damn Mean 21/7 (paulie21 and DM_7) - 24

4. L.I.B.: Los Ingobernables de Boards (LeeJM and WinnyThePoo) - 21

5. A Daithi Guy (A Brad Maddox Guy and daithi1989) - 20

In the event teams are tied for last place, points from captaincy choices will be used to break the deadlock.

One thing I think I neglected to mention last time is that the eventual plan for the tag semi-finals is to have Team #1 on the ladder play Team #4 and Teams #2 and #3 facing off in the other ties.

I'm looking forward to seeing which teams make it through.

Deadline

The deadline will be before the start of Monday Night Raw..

Transfers and Captaincy

You can make up to 2 transfers to your squad if you wish. These must be from the same tier. For example, a Main Event Tier performer for a Main Event Tier performer; an Upper Tier performer for an Upper Tier performer.

Please outline who you are transferring out and transferring in when posting your squads to make it easier for me to follow.

Once a team has been posted that team will be final and no edits will be allowed (unless there are exceptional circumstance, i.e. a wrestler gets hurt, or they are suspended).

Don't forget to choose a captain who will score you double points.

Want to join in?

Good luck for the week ahead, everybody. Gameweek #11 is now open for business.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Getting my team changes in early!

Becky Out Reigns In
    Corbin Out Bliss In

Dolph AJ Reigns
    Bliss Cesaro Perkins
    Jimmy

Captain Bliss

Main Event Tier - Aj Styles
    Main Event Tier - Reigns in for Dolph.

Upper Tier -Seamus in for Gable
    Upper Tier - Carmella
    Upper Tier - Cesaro

Lower Tier - Slater

Captain: Aj Styles

Main Event Tier - Becky Lynch Bayley

Upper Tier - Rhyno
    Upper Tier - Baron Corbin
    Upper Tier - The Miz Sheamus

Lower Tier - Jey Uso

My captain: Sheamus

Main Event Tier - Nikki Bella
    Main Event Tier - John Cena Roman Reigns in

Upper Tier - Rhyno Big E in
    Upper Tier - Brian Kendrick
    Upper Tier - Cesaro

Lower Tier - Jack Swagger

My captain: Big E

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Main Event Tier : AJ Styles
    Main Event Tier : Nikki Bella
    Main Event Tier : Seth Rollins

Upper Tier : TJ Perkins Big E
    Upper Tier : The Miz Luke Harper
    Upper Tier : Cesaro

Lower Tier : Jey Uso

My Captain : AJ Styles

Just realized my mistake MNG, I had actually already transferred Becky out last week (for Nikki Bella) due to the injury so my lineup should have been as below and I wouldn't need to transfer her out now.

Upper Tier - Rhyno
    Upper Tier - The Miz

Lower Tier - Jey Uso

My captain: Jey Uso

Therefore my changes this week will be the one mentioned in my previous post (The Miz out for Sheamus) but as I don't need to take Becky out instead i'd like to swap Rhyno out for Braun Strowman assuming it's not an issue that I already posted my lineup (with the Becky mistake).

So for this week it'd be

Upper Tier - Rhyno Braun Strowman
    Upper Tier - The Miz Sheamus

Lower Tier - Jey Uso

My captain: Sheamus

• Advertisement

Yeah that's grand, BH.