Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting a quote, have a unresolved claim against me..

• 03-08-2016 3:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I have a 5 year old claim against me which is still not resolved. I've been with 123 before & since the accident.
    Been looking around for my renewal quote, and all the places ask "have you had an accident / claim against you in the last 4 years".

Since the accident was 5 years ago, do I need to disclose? And, am I wasting my time shopping around for insurance, since I have an open claim against me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

trixiebust wrote: »
    Hi all, I have a 5 year old claim against me which is still not resolved. I've been with 123 before & since the accident.
    Been looking around for my renewal quote, and all the places ask "have you had an accident / claim against you in the last 4 years".

Since the accident was 5 years ago, do I need to disclose? And, am I wasting my time shopping around for insurance, since I have an open claim against me?

Nobody will take you on with the open claim Im afraid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Nobody will take you on with the open claim Im afraid.

Thanks, been going on for the last 5 years. Fender bender at a roundabout, and claiming for
    " back problems "!!

Advertisement