Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Institute of bankers exams

Options
  • 03-08-2016 4:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,
    Has anyone completed the professional certificate in investment fund services run by the institute of bankers? How do-able did you find the exams? Are there any assignments/continuous assessments that go with the exams? Also, how often are the classes on, are there any weekend classes?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭oakshade

I did the professional certificate a few years back. I am based in Cork so was able to attend lectures in UCC on Tuesday nights from 7pm to 10pm if I remember rightly. There were plenty of exercises and 'homework' especially in Fund Accounting but I cant remember if it was continuous assessment, dont believe it was.

It is very doable with lots of resources online on the institutes portal to help. I did leaving cert accounting and that really helped in fund accounting.

Best of luck

Advertisement