Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change of address

Options
  • 03-08-2016 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I need help in changing my address

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Gleninagh wrote: »
    I need help in changing my address
    Hi Gleninagh, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

There are two ways you can update your Address. 

One is on 365 Online when you are logged into your account. Select the Online Service Desk and the Update Postal Address option and follow the steps. 

Alternatively you can fill in a Change of Contact details form which you can find here. Please post this form to the address which is included on the top of the form.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard

Deedsie wrote: »
    Hi,

I tried to change my address recently to include my Eircode. Unfortunately it did not appear on the address change confirmation letter. Why don't Bank of Ireland include Eircodes?

Thanks
    Good morning Deedsie,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

The letter that you received is an automatically generated letter to confirm that we have received your Change of Address request. This letter generator does not pick up Eircodes; however, please be assured that your Eircode will be included on any future correspondence that we send you.

I hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement