Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car Rental Establishment in Dublin City

Options
  • 03-08-2016 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

Haven't posted in a while and not in here for ages - not sure if I've ever said so before but I have something of an idea if places are "haunted" or if anything is weird there. I'm no medium nor anything close but there are places I've got to where I just... know. Up until now though, these types of places have been well-known locations such as Kilmainham or Cork Gaols. Well, today I strolled into a certain business and almost as soon as I did something in the back of my mind went "Poltergeist here and it knows you know too". Wonderful. So I conducted my business I had and must have seemed so distracted I came clean and asked the guy behind the counter straight out if anything weird happens. No he said, he was filling in for the day. However, an older chap stuck his head around the door and said "Actually funny you say that, one of the other lads swears furniture gets moved about upstairs. Have you a connection here somehow, how would you know that?" That was too much for me, I was uncomfortable enough as it is with the "feeling" that while the poltergeist was of the non-malicious type it was absolutely there and was there as its resting place had been disturbed some while back. Don't ask how I get these ideas, I'm not a medium nor psychic nor anything close, but sometimes I just... know. Here it is. Is anyone on here "in the know" regarding the pretty well haunted car rental place I've mentioned?!

Advertisement