Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying credit card bill

Options
  • 03-08-2016 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi. If I wish to pay my bank of Ireland credit card using banking 365online how many days does the payment take ? I have also registered for cardcare on my BOI Credit card and I noticed that I can pay using my debit card. How long does a payment made that way take? A

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

aoc77 wrote: »
    Hi. If I wish to pay my bank of Ireland credit card using banking 365online how many days does the payment take ? I have also registered for cardcare on my BOI Credit card and I noticed that I can pay using my debit card. How long does a payment made that way take? A
    Hi aoc77

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

To make payments from your account, you can add your BOI Credit Card as a 'Bill' online. 

When you log in, please select Manage Accounts on the left hand side of the Homepage and then Manage Payees. You can select the Bill option and please ensure your credit card number is input in the reference field. 

If you transfer on a banking day before 3.30 pm'(cut off time)  it will reach the Credit Card the next banking day. 

We have some more information on this here 

With our Card Care site, when you register your Visa Debit Card, it's the same time frame as making the payment using BOI365  Online.

We hope the information helps, if you have further questions please feel free to get back in touch.

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 18 aoc77

Thank you!

Advertisement