Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Login to Eir Sport

Options
  • 03-08-2016 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,397 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I have registered for My Eir and that side of things works fine (viewing balances, etc

However, the login to Eir Sport doesn't work. I am using Firefox and this also occurs on the app on iOS on iPhone.

Am I missing something? I am using Virgin internet and Three 4G, would that be an issue?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    Hi there,

I have registered for My Eir and that side of things works fine (viewing balances, etc

However, the login to Eir Sport doesn't work. I am using Firefox and this also occurs on the app on iOS on iPhone.

Am I missing something? I am using Virgin internet and Three 4G, would that be an issue?
    Hi Corcaigh07,

Thank you for getting in touch :) 

I am very sorry to hear you are having some issues :( 

Can you advise what error message you are getting, please? 

-Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 6,397 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Failed to login, please try again.
    Your email or password is incorrect, please try again.

Exact same details work for My Eir.

Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

Did you ever get this sorted because I'm having the same issue

Not sorted yet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,489 ✭✭✭swoofer

are you physically entering the password,  chrome remembers but eir sport dont allow it. try it with actual password

swoofer wrote: »
    are you physically entering the password,  chrome remembers but eir sport dont allow it. try it with actual password
    Yeah, physically typing it each time.

Mine's working fine now. Didn't do anything different but could log in ok to both the phone and computer this morning.

Mine's working fine now. Didn't do anything different but could log in ok to both the phone and computer this morning.

I'll try again later so, sounds promising!

And yea, physically typing it in every time. Works no issue with MyEir.

A bit of new info from the live chat guys!

Apparently, it currently doesn't work in conjunction with business accounts. It is going to be resolved but no timeline.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

A bit of new info from the live chat guys!

Apparently, it currently doesn't work in conjunction with business accounts. It is going to be resolved but no timeline.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Apologies for the delay [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]corcaigh07.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]This is correct, this service is not available to business customers at the minute.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Apologies for the delay [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]corcaigh07.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]This is correct, this service is not available to business customers at the minute.[/font]

Thanks Pam, is there any timeline on when that will become available?

Thanks Pam, is there any timeline on when that will become available?
    I'm afraid not at the minute corcaigh07.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Johnny11

Sorry to steal your thread but I am Eir costumer for 3 months now and yesterday I register for eir sports ,but it keep saying wrong mail or password , but login to my Eir works fine !
    Called costumer support and he told me that he unfortunately can not help with issue, 
    I wrote to Eir FB page , no answer and when I try to log more than once it lock me permanent from account!
    Eir if you read this please help or allow me to cancel my contract without penalty as what is promised plus 8 euro extra dos not working!
    Thanks

Johnny11 wrote: »
    Sorry to steal your thread but I am Eir costumer for 3 months now and yesterday I register for eir sports ,but it keep saying wrong mail or password , but login to my Eir works fine !
    Called costumer support and he told me that he unfortunately can not help with issue, 
    I wrote to Eir FB page , no answer and when I try to log more than once it lock me permanent from account!
    Eir if you read this please help or allow me to cancel my contract without penalty as what is promised plus 8 euro extra dos not working!
    Thanks
    Hi Johnny11,

I'm sorry to hear this, can you PM me your account number & e-mail & I will take a look into this.

-Pamela 

Any update on this, Pam? Still can't login

Any update on this, Pam? Still can't login
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'll request an update on this [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]corcaigh07,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]you’re an eir Business customer is this correct?[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'll request an update on this [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]corcaigh07,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]you’re an eir Business customer is this correct?[/font]

Correct. I'd appreciate it!

Correct. I'd appreciate it!
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]corcaigh07,[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]I have checked this and I'm afraid eir Sport is not available to business customers at the minute. [/font]

Advertisement