Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIS1_001 & RIS1_002 Fiber rollout

Options
  • 03-08-2016 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭

Hi 
    The KNN guys have been laying fiber in ducts to these two cabinets all week so I am just wondering if there is any time frame for these cabinets to be enabled for FTTC. The exchange has been enabled for the best part of a year
    Any info is appreciated 
    Regards 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

danny004 wrote: »
    Hi 
    The KNN guys have been laying fiber in ducts to these two cabinets all week so I am just wondering if there is any time frame for these cabinets to be enabled for FTTC. The exchange has been enabled for the best part of a year
    Any info is appreciated 
    Regards 
    Hi danny004,

Thank you for getting in touch :)

You can view the most up to date information we have available on the link below. 
    http://fibrerollout.ie/where-and-when/

-Ciara

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭danny004

Sorry for dragging up an old thread but these cabinets are now showing [font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Fibre Build commenced - completion work is in progress ,would the EIR reps be able to tell how long from here before I can order fibre [/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

danny004 wrote: »
    Sorry for dragging up an old thread but these cabinets are now showing [font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Fibre Build commenced - completion work is in progress ,would the EIR reps be able to tell how long from here before I can order fibre [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]danny004,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I have checked this & I have no further information on this at present I'm afraid. Another NGA deployment plan should be released in the New Year, feel free to check back with me then & I can check this for updates on these cabinets.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭dhoun

I wouldn't bother waiting for Eir. I live at Coolmore and have been getting top class coverage from Imagine LTE for the past 12 months.

Advertisement