Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eirsport.ie login

Options
  • 03-08-2016 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭

So I can log into myeir.ie no problem and log into eirsport app on my Android phone but when I try to log into www.eirsport.ie it keeps telling me i'm entering in the wrong email or password? The login for eirsport is the same as myeir so I dont understand why it isn't allowing me to login and giving me this error??

Surely they're all using the same backend database to check username/password? Also why do eir limit you to a maximum of 10 characters for your password? The longer the password the more secure it is.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

neonman wrote: »
    So I can log into myeir.ie no problem and log into eirsport app on my Android phone but when I try to log into www.eirsport.ie it keeps telling me i'm entering in the wrong email or password? The login for eirsport is the same as myeir so I dont understand why it isn't allowing me to login and giving me this error??

Surely they're all using the same backend database to check username/password? Also why do eir limit you to a maximum of 10 characters for your password? The longer the password the more secure it is.
    Hi Neonman,

Thank you for getting in touch :) I am very sorry to hear this :(

Can you try reset your password and let me know if this works?

-Ciara

Advertisement