Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low cost holidays chargeback

Options
  • 03-08-2016 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭

Hi,
    My girlfriend and I applied for a chargeback on each of our visa dedit cards for the cost of hotel which was booked through low cost holidays who had not paid the hotel. We paid for holiday in installments using both our cards.
    We sent in the relevant documents to BOI on the 22nd of July and we have not heard anything back since.
    Just wondering what the timeframe on chargebacks is?
    Also will it be slower cause it requires chagreback on both our cards.
    Thanks
    David

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

dockysher wrote: »
    Hi,
    My girlfriend and I applied for a chargeback on each of our visa dedit cards for the cost of hotel which was booked through low cost holidays who had not paid the hotel. We paid for holiday in installments using both our cards.
    We sent in the relevant documents to BOI on the 22nd of July and we have not heard anything back since.
    Just wondering what the timeframe on chargebacks is?
    Also will it be slower cause it requires chagreback on both our cards.
    Thanks
    David
    Hi dockysher, 

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

Our chargeback team aim to resolve these up to seven working days upon receipt of the form and relevant documentation. Please be assured our Chargeback team are working through these requests as fast as possible. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭dockysher

Thanks for reply sarah.

Just wondering what is the number for contacting the chargebacks section in Bank of Ireland. I have heard nothing back yet about my chargeback application and just want to make sure they received  the application and all relevant documents.
    Thanks
    David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

dockysher wrote: »
    Just wondering what is the number for contacting the chargebacks section in Bank of Ireland. I have heard nothing back yet about my chargeback application and just want to make sure they received  the application and all relevant documents.
    Thanks
    David
    Hi dockysher

Thanks for coming back to us.

You can query an update by logging in online or by calling BOI Direct.

When you log in via BOI365 Online, please select our Online Service Desk facility. Within this facility please select the Ask A Question option from the drop down menu. Input details of your request here and a colleague with account access can check with our Chargeback Team and reply back with an update.

Also, if you call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 / 00353 140 44000 a colleague can get in touch with the Chargeback Unit on your behalf.

Sorry, there's no direct number for customers to our Chargeback Unit.

If you have further questions please do feel free to get in touch with us again,

Many Thanks
    Alison

Great,
    Thanks Again for reply

• Advertisement
Advertisement