Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Istick 20w seems very loud

• 03-08-2016 11:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭

I got myself an istick 20w today upgrading from a liqua stick. The istick seems very loud when vaping compared to the liqua, the cracking is very annoying, I've tried various power settings to no avail. Not sure what the correct name is but the mouthpiece is an aspire. Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

xabi wrote: »
    I got myself an istick 20w today upgrading from a liqua stick. The istick seems very loud when vaping compared to the liqua, the cracking is very annoying, I've tried various power settings to no avail. Not sure what the correct name is but the mouthpiece is an aspire. Any ideas?

Sounds like your wattage is turned right up. Try lowering the power using the arrow down key and try again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

They are known for the wattage to go up and down too whilst showing the same onscreen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭xabi

Wattage is at the lowest, still sounds louder, maybe its normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭deisedav

xabi wrote: »
    Wattage is at the lowest, still sounds louder, maybe its normal.
    I think the 20w runs on pulse modulation which can sound like a rattlesnake. What power are you running at and what ohm is the coil

Advertisement