Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minikin recall

Options
  • 03-08-2016 11:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1148000795267268&id=685612601506092

Hey, for anyone who has the Minikin Kodama, Asmodous have announced on their Facebook that they're all being recalled.

They were made with no ground wire, making them conductive, so they've recalled them all for repair. If anyone has one, might be smart to stop using it and bring it back to the shop you got it from, or contact the manufacturer directly.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Hey, for anyone who has the Minikin Kodama, Asmodous have announced on their Facebook that they're all being recalled.

They aren't doing themselves any favours. They are part of sigeilei too to my knowledge.

The only upside to this is, that I thought they were only on pre order yet. So hopefully there aren't too many out there.

I only really saw reviews popping up this past week.

They are expensive too, the reviewers were saying approx 300USD.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

Minikin-Kodama-Limited-3-2T.jpg?1465988373
    Minikin Kodama 150W Limited Edition Stabilized Wood Mod

Retail Price: $599.95

So just to clarify is that $599.95 including the 50c piece of grounding wire or excluding :eek::D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Aye saw Fagan's vid on it, and then Mark Todd highlighted it also. cannot understand how the hell they got through QC ... talk about shoving stuff out

Advertisement