Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Seriesof Poker:November Nine

Options
  • 04-08-2016 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭

Has anyone been in Vegas when this is going on.I am there this year,Ive been in Vegas a good few times and I like poker.Just what to expect at this ,how busy will it be if I turn up will I be able to watch.Dont want to be there all day if I cant see the hole cards.Any advise really.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭jme2010

Has anyone been in Vegas when this is going on.I am there this year,Ive been in Vegas a good few times and I like poker.Just what to expect at this ,how busy will it be if I turn up will I be able to watch.Dont want to be there all day if I cant see the hole cards.Any advise really.

You wont be able to see the whole cards live for obvious reasons...they may have a screening section that has a delay so you can see them.

I'd say there will be loads of poker to play but the standard will probably go way up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

jme2010 wrote: »
    You wont be able to see the whole cards live for obvious reasons...they may have a screening section that has a delay so you can see them.

I'd say there will be loads of poker to play but the standard will probably go way up.

Yea,I figuered I wouldnt be able to watch the hole cards,I ll go for a few hours and see I can see any pros.

Yea,I figuered I wouldnt be able to watch the hole cards,I ll go for a few hours and see I can see any pros.

You'll definitely see pro's because I spotted a few in Monaco for an EPT, so WSOP final will draw them out :D

Have you played in Binions before? Thats my favorite place to play cash games. So authentic ye'know.

You'll definitely see pro's because I spotted a few in Monaco for an EPT, so WSOP final will draw them out :D

Have you played in Binions before? Thats my favorite place to play cash games. So authentic ye'know.

Im actually to be staying on Freemount St this time round.Ill def give it a go.What limits have they in there?

Im actually to be staying on Freemount St this time round.Ill def give it a go.What limits have they in there?

I was there on a quiet night (Sunday maybe?)so only one table of no limit going, but it was amazing. It might have been 1/2 or 2/4. Can't really remember but defo $100 min buy in.

The best 8 other poker characters I've ever met in my life where at that table. Cashed for $400 :D

• Advertisement

I was there on a quiet night (Sunday maybe?)so only one table of no limit going, but it was amazing. It might have been 1/2 or 2/4. Can't really remember but defo $100 min buy in.

The best 8 other poker characters I've ever met in my life where at that table. Cashed for $400 :D

Nice,Ill def give it a look.I was playing in the Bellagio I think it was.It was crazy!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

100% you won't be able to see the hole cards.

The only way you'll see more Pro's(Ivey, Hellmuth, Negreanu et all) is if they have other big game on at the same time(I don't think there's any other big buy in game on around the same time as the final table tho)

IMO, the stratosphere is the softest game of poker i've ever played in my life, absolute donkeys there for the whole week while i was there back in april, all in the horrors and playing till 4am, thanks lads, ye paid for my holiday.

Advertisement