Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best option for parking on or near campus (Arts)

Options
  • 04-08-2016 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭

Hi,

It looks like my Dublin bus commute won't work with my childcare arrangements. Can you recommend somewhere to get parking on or near campus - Arts block for lectures mostly between 2pm-8pm daily?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭Fiona G

You can park in certain carparks on campus if you have a parking permit. I think it's 50 euro for the year. You can apply for one on your sisweb.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

As the previous poster mentioned, it is possible to get a parking permit for campus. There are also pay and display car parks (€3 per day) and a few high cost spaces (€5 per hour). However, be advised that unless you're there early in the morning or late-ish in the evening, it can be difficult to get parking and you would be advised to leave quite a while to get a space. That said, lunchtime is generally quite a good time to come in as a lot of people leave then.

Advertisement