Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perfume-click.ie

Options
  • 04-08-2016 3:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭

Has anyone used them? I've seen some really good bargains on perfume and aftershave but would love if some boardsies could give me feedback?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

They're fab. Fast and cheap. What more could ya be asking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Yep used them twice, great discounts but be prepared for waiting a week+ for delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

seem cheaper than strawberry net, gives the impression that they are Irish .ie but are based on Manchester.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭anon71

vicwatson wrote: »
    seem cheaper than strawberry net, gives the impression that they are Irish .ie but are based on Manchester.

I wondered about that because of the delivery charges and delivery time. But even with the delivery charges factored in, I would still be saving money so I think I'll give them a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Are all customs paid on these on arrival can someone say?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Are the products on it genuine? I had a little nosy and they sell Mac makeup which I thought could only be genuinely sold through authorised mac retailers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Are the products on it genuine? I had a little nosy and they sell Mac makeup which I thought could only be genuinely sold through authorised mac retailers.

The perfume is definitely the real thing. Have never bought other items.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭jelone

yep, they are good, worth a try.

Advertisement