Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debs Corsage

Options
  • 04-08-2016 3:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hey, I was wondering if I, being the person that asked a girl to my debs, have to buy a corsage for her? And if so, do I ask her what colour/style she wants or do I surprise her?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭anon71

ShaneReno wrote: »
    Hey, I was wondering if I, being the person that asked a girl to my debs, have to buy a corsage for her? And if so, do I ask her what colour/style she wants or do I surprise her?
    Cheers

Yes, you do buy a corsage for her. Most corsages now are worn on the wrist and not on the dress itself. Ask her what colour her dress is, she may have a swatch of material you can bring to the florist. They'll advise you after that. Make sure you order in plenty of time.
    Also chocolates for her Mum!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ShaneReno

Ok thanks! But should I be asking her what type she wants? Or do I just wing it and buy a corsage that matches her dress? I know the colour, it's kinda beigey / creamy

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭anon71

ShaneReno wrote: »
    Ok thanks! But should I be asking her what type she wants? Or do I just wing it and buy a corsage that matches her dress? I know the colour, it's kinda beigey / creamy

Presumably you'll be going to a florist to have it made. You won't have to wing it. Once they know the colour and your budget you can leave it with them.

Advertisement