Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying for finance for business

Options
  • 04-08-2016 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I have completed a detailed business plan for my new start up. But I have a new plan template that needs to be completed for the finance company I'm looking for a professional to transfer the content to the new template and add some content. I just have not got time at the moment to do it myself regards Kevin

Any help much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,396 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Tobykanobe wrote: »
    I have completed a detailed business plan for my new start up. But I have a new plan template that needs to be completed for the finance company I'm looking for a professional to transfer the content to the new template and add some content. I just have not got time at the moment to do it myself regards Kevin

Any help much appreciated

If it took you all of twenty minutes from asking for help on doing up a business plan to thoroughly completing it, I think it may need a bit more work
    relevant thread:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=100564073#post100564073

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

"have not got the time"

There is nothing that you are doing that is more important than completing your business plan yourself.

And if you don't have enough time to do this then your sleeping too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Tobykanobe

duploelabs wrote: »
    If it took you all of twenty minutes from asking for help on doing up a business plan to thoroughly completing it, I think it may need a bit more work
    relevant thread:
    The plan actually took a couple of weeks to complete the help I was asking for was with the plan for finance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Tobykanobe

Bandara wrote: »
    "have not got the time"

There is nothing that you are doing that is more important than completing your business plan yourself.

And if you don't have enough time to do this then your sleeping too much.

I have a plan completed it's the application for finance I need help with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

What amount are you trying to raise?

• Advertisement
Advertisement