Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home/Car Insurance

Options
  • 04-08-2016 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

Hi BOI,

Just wanted to say, huge fan of your home and car insurance products, I've saved loads! But......trying to get in touch with someone to add to the policy or change the cover is a real let down, on average I'm on hold for over 20 minutes, never mind the cost of the call, the wait times are unacceptable. Every time I mention it on the phone I'm told they're extremely busy. If this level of hold times are consistent, which they are, it's not busy, it's grossly understaffed.

Thanks for the savings anyway though!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi BOI,

Just wanted to say, huge fan of your home and car insurance products, I've saved loads! But......trying to get in touch with someone to add to the policy or change the cover is a real let down, on average I'm on hold for over 20 minutes, never mind the cost of the call, the wait times are unacceptable. Every time I mention it on the phone I'm told they're extremely busy. If this level of hold times are consistent, which they are, it's not busy, it's grossly understaffed.

Hi The Voice of Reason,

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about our Car & Home Insurance Products.

We're delighted to hear you area great fan and we're thrilled to hear we've saved you lots!

As always here on Boards we are grateful for all feedback from our customers and we'll certainly communicate the delays you've experienced back to our Insurance Teams. We'll ask they look into this and we'll send on your compliments also. 

Thanks again,
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭The Voice of reason

Hi BOI,

Hi The Voice of Reason,

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with us about our Car & Home Insurance Products.

We're delighted to hear you area great fan and we're thrilled to hear we've saved you lots!

As always here on Boards we are grateful for all feedback from our customers and we'll certainly communicate the delays you've experienced back to our Insurance Teams. We'll ask they look into this and we'll send on your compliments also. 

Thanks again,
    Alison
    Would you be able to post their response too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi BOI,

Hi The Voice of Reason,

Thanks again,
    Alison
    Would you be able to post their response too?

Hi The Voice of Reason, 

Our insurance teams appreciate your feedback here and are certainly looking into alleviating the wait time on the phone. 

Thanks again,
    Sarah

Advertisement