Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bathroom Factory Store

Options
  • 04-08-2016 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Folks,
    Dropped into Bathroom Factory Store on the Robinhood Road as redoing the bathroom.

They stock Gural Vitrifiye sanity ware (a Turkish brand), Cima (?) furniture and Aquastyle showers according to the man I was talking to. I can't find much online in terms of reviews of the brands and Aquastyle don't list them as a supplier so I may have that wrong. They said they can source Geberit as well.

Seemed to be busy with lots of plumbers/tradesmen in there - anyone have any experience in relation to the quality of the brands/products they stock?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,419 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

They stock Gural Vitrifiye sanity ware (a Turkish brand)

That's some coup.:D

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭sky6

Yes I've bought Suites etc off them and never had any problems. There a good crowd to deal with. I was there one day when a woman came in and said the Plumber had broken the toilet when fitting it and they replaced it for her foc. Can't be any fairer than that.

I've no connection with them other than a customer.

Advertisement