Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Combining Mortgage Offers?

Options
  • 04-08-2016 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭

Bank of Ireland are running some interesting mortgage promotions at the moment. I was wondering if in theory it would be possible to combine both the 10% bonus from the MortgageSaver Bonus Account, along with the 2% Cash Back offer? I say in theory becasue I realise that the 2% offer is ending soon, but if it happened to be back when it came time to draw down the mortgage, could it be combined?

Thanks,
    DM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

duckmusic wrote: »
    Bank of Ireland are running some interesting mortgage promotions at the moment. I was wondering if in theory it would be possible to combine both the 10% bonus from the MortgageSaver Bonus Account, along with the 2% Cash Back offer? I say in theory becasue I realise that the 2% offer is ending soon, but if it happened to be back when it came time to draw down the mortgage, could it be combined?

Thanks,
    DM
    Hi duckmusic

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards and your interest in applying for a mortgage with us.

If you qualify for both offers ( Mortgage SaverBonus and the 2% Cash Back) BOI will calculate this for you and give you the offer that’s of greatest value to you. (With each offer above, the T&C's state not applicable with any other offer). This will be confirmed to the customer by email. 

We hope the information helps, if you have any further questions please feel free to get back in touch. 

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement