Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

409 parkmore bus at 6.30am?

Options
  • 04-08-2016 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭

Apologies for bringing this thread back up but i'm wondering does the 6.30am bus still go out the monivea road to parkmore? or does the 6.25am 409 actually stop at gmit? I've been told by a couple of work colleagues it hasn't stopped for them before.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Moved out from old thread so we don't get miscommunication because some info is old.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,145 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Apologies for bringing this thread back up but i'm wondering does the 6.30am bus still go out the monivea road to parkmore? or does the 6.25am 409 actually stop at gmit? I've been told by a couple of work colleagues it hasn't stopped for them before.

409 doesn't use the monivea Rd. No reason any bus shouldn't stop at any stop on its route, bar driver mood obviously

• Registered Users Posts: 25,952 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

409 doesn't use the monivea Rd. No reason any bus shouldn't stop at any stop on its route, bar driver mood obviously

409's after 7am don't use the Monivea Rd.

The question is about the one leaving at 6:30am. The timetable shows it as not stopping at the g-hotel or GMIT. I've heard rumours for years that it did travel via Monivea Rd and Boston Scientific, but never a definitive version.

393493.PNG

Hopefully someone with on-the ground experience of it can help clarify.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,145 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

409's after 7am don't use the Monivea Rd.

The question is about the one leaving at 6:30am. The timetable shows it as not stopping at the g-hotel or GMIT. I've heard rumours for years that it did travel via Monivea Rd and Boston Scientific, but never a definitive version.

393493.PNG

Hopefully someone with on-the ground experience of it can help clarify.
    Read the OP as inbound not outbound,my bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

I was going to get it back in October when I was working out in Briarhill, I got told it goes Bohermore, Monivea Road (Maybe via Tuam Road?) and out that way. It definitely doesn't go via College Road, as my standing outside the Sportsground for 30 minutes on a freezing October morning taught me

• Advertisement
Advertisement