Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card

Options
  • 04-08-2016 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

(1)How do I apply for a credit Card

(2) If I  am going on a holiday to AU, can I order AU dollars in my local Bank.

(3) If I use my Visa Debit card in AU what fees am I charged.  I am  Golden Years customer here.

(4) Are there different types of Credit Cards.ie do I pay it off every month myself or can I have it set to go automatically out of my account.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

hillbloom wrote: »
    (1)How do I apply for a credit Card

(2) If I  am going on a holiday to AU, can I order AU dollars in my local Bank.

(3) If I use my Visa Debit card in AU what fees am I charged.  I am  Golden Years customer here.

(4) Are there different types of Credit Cards.ie do I pay it off every month myself or can I have it set to go automatically out of my account.

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

If you’d like to apply for a credit card we can arrange for a member of our lending team to call you directly, if you would like us to arrange this please send a private message including your full name, contact number and the first line of your address and we will arrange a call to you.

For information on Credit card types & how the credit card is repaid please see here.

To order foreign exchange for collection at your local branch please use link here.

See here for information on charges related to using your Visa debit card while abroad.

If you have any other queries we will be happy to assist you here.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement