Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue signing into PS Network

Options
  • 04-08-2016 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭

I can't use any features because I cannot sign into the PlayStation Network.
    Tested my internet, machine is picking up on my WiFi but failed to log into network. It just keeps spooling trying to log in.

And idea how I fix this please??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

There were new terms of service this week that need to be accepted, but it's been a bit hokey for some.

Try going to the PS Plus section of the dash, that prompted it for me. Popped up, accepted and all back to normal.

What kind of internet have you? I find using mobile data it works about a third of the time, just have to keep turning the data on my phone on and off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

What kind of internet have you? I find using mobile data it works about a third of the time, just have to keep turning the data on my phone on and off.

Awful rural speeds but it's never been an issue before. And I reset it quite a bit in an attempt to fix the issue!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Anyone else having problems with logging still.Im getting failed aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Anyone else having problems with logging still.Im getting failed aswell.

Try logging in through the app on your phone and see can you accept the new terms and conditions....

• Advertisement

maximoose wrote: »
    There were new terms of service this week that need to be accepted, but it's been a bit hokey for some.

Try going to the PS Plus section of the dash, that prompted it for me. Popped up, accepted and all back to normal.

This fixed it for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

Terms and Conditions windows just popped up out of nowhere for me to accept. Thanks again for all input on this.

Advertisement