Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

credit card services

Options
  • 04-08-2016 5:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Sonyabyrne73
    Hi im trying for the last two / three weeks to get through to the credit card services in which i am being told that there is a waiting time of 15 to 20 mins which as a matter of fact I waited 25 min and still no one answered the call I was on hols all this time .I also messaged 365 online three time's to which I only received one message back .what my problem is is I closed my credit account payed it off in full but a direct debit was being paid into it and there is 50 euro in credit in my account I would like this to be put back onto current account .I no longer have my credit card as the bank teller took it when I was paying it off
    Can this be answered here
    Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Sonyabyrne73
    Hi im trying for the last two / three weeks to get through to the credit card services in which i am being told that there is a waiting time of 15 to 20 mins which as a matter of fact I waited 25 min and still no one answered the call I was on hols all this time .I also messaged 365 online three time's to which I only received one message back .what my problem is is I closed my credit account payed it off in full but a direct debit was being paid into it and there is 50 euro in credit in my account I would like this to be put back onto current account .I no longer have my credit card as the bank teller took it when I was paying it off
    Can this be answered here
    Thank you
    Hi Sonyabyrne73

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

We're really sorry to hear this has yet to be resolved for you.

Could you send us a PM with your full name, the first line of your address and contact number?

Please be careful for security reasons not to send any account or card numbers.

Hope to hear from you soon. 

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement