Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Build

Options
  • 04-08-2016 7:12pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 86 ✭✭

anybody know how I can arrange connection for a new build?  new house on a green field site.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Tom Hagen wrote: »
    anybody know how I can arrange connection for a new build?  new house on a green field site.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Tom Hagen,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Is this a new development or just one new home?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 86 ✭✭Tom Hagen

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Tom Hagen,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Is this a new development or just one new home?[/font]

one new home. who do I contact?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

one new home. who do I contact?
    Thanks Tom Hagen
    You will need to contact the sales team and place an order. This can be done online here https://www.eir.ie/bundles/ and over the phone on 1800503303. They will then arrange for a technician to attend and install the service. If further work is required a site survey will be carried out and this will be arranged.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 21 2late8

Tom,
    Get ready for the most painful experience of your life dealing with Eir. They will organise visits, not turn up, feed you with aload of different nonsense information when you call them.

Advertisement