Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
  • 04-08-2016 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I am looking for Christmas plans. arrive Dublin 12/16, depart 12/27. sick of lonely christmas. is ireland a good choice or should i just stay home. I need to see people. just too damn lonely here after my wife died. 57 years old. IDEAS? I just don't know????????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

Seen falls hotel in Ennistymon Co Clare do Christmas deals, i hear it very busy

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭louloumc89

Shamrock Lodge in Athlone would be ideal for you I'd say. They have super reasonable room rates as well as apartment suites. Suitable for a long term stay. They're walking distance of Athlone town and will have loads going on over the Christmas. It's the type of place where you could get chatting to people easily in the very busy hotel bar, lots of weddings and Christmas events going on. I'd say if you emailed them and told them the length of the stay they could work out a room or apartment suite stay deal for you...maybe with Christmas dinner etc too.

shamrocklodgehotel.ie

Advertisement