Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uk to IRE

Options
  • 04-08-2016 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have a 365 account in Ireland, how do i get my cash into that account from the UK ? my UK bank won't, I have tried paypal too as soon as i enter the sort code in its don't like it, i think theres a BOI in Manchester could i make a deposit there into my 365 account ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

markinuk wrote: »
    I have a 365 account in Ireland, how do i get my cash into that account from the UK ? my UK bank won't, I have tried paypal too as soon as i enter the sort code in its don't like it, i think theres a BOI in Manchester could i make a deposit there into my 365 account ?
    Hi markinuk,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

Just to mention, we have no BOI Branch Network in the UK.

Is it an account with us within ROI you have? It's possible you are experiencing difficulties with transferring from your Bank and PayPal as you are using sort code (6 digit number) and 8 digit account number rather than your IBAN and BIC for your account with us.

Your IBAN and BIC is located at the top of your paper or eStatements when you log in online. Is also available online at the top of your transactions. 

Your IBAN and BIC can also be calculated here 

Here is some information explaining IBAN and BIC.

We hope the information helps, please feel free to get in touch if you have any further questions.

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement