Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice try!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

o ffs

what was he vaping - grain alcohol - pull the other one. Guy is prolly rich and the defence attorney has found his meal ticket :D

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭nkav86

I can't wait to hear how this plays out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Its not clear what the case is.

Is it a drink driving case

Or is it him looking for damages off a vape co. for being done for drink driving.

If its the first, it doesn't really matter if he was 'drunk off vape', however stupid that sounds, he would be drunk nonetheless.

How is this a courtcase? The retiring judge is obviously up for a laugh as he eases his way through his final moments.

Still, more bizarre stuff happens in the north...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

nkav86 wrote: »
    I can't wait to hear how this plays out

judge-judy-laughing-o.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

Wait for it - new 400% tax from EU on e-liquid under the Alcohol Control Act :D

oh, and a ban on using ecigs after 9PM (by special request of the Vintners Federation of Ireland)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

Interesting I guess... chancer likely...

Some DIYers add vodka to a mix but this is a very rare practice and it's a tiny amount too. If there was added alcohol it would evaporate quickly or be burnt off fast in a device.

He's the one with the burden of proof and would need a lab and experts and lots of money for tests.

Yeah I call chancer - don't drink and drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭columf

What a pleb Muppet's like this will be why vaping products will come under scrutiny.

Advertisement