Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with unlocking my iPhone 4s (trying since he 17th of July)

Options
  • 04-08-2016 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭

Hi Clara, Pamela, Stacey and Tony.

have been trying to get my iPhone 4s unlocked since the 17th July. Can I PM you with my details. I am at the end of my tether right now and complexity frustrated that I have no phone since bricking it.

If you could please let me know that it is ok to PM you my account and case number I would greatly appreciate it.

many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

tom23 wrote: »
    Hi Clara, Pamela, Stacey and Tony.

have been trying to get my iPhone 4s unlocked since the 17th July. Can I PM you with my details. I am at the end of my tether right now and complexity frustrated that I have no phone since bricking it.

If you could please let me know that it is ok to PM you my account and case number I would greatly appreciate it.

many thanks in advance.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]tom23,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm sorry to hear this.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm afraid we are unable to arrange an unlocking code from here. All unlocking codes would need to be requested via customer care. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Have you contacted customer care on 1800690000 and requested to have your iPhone unlocked?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]You will not be issued an unlocking code, Apple will remotely unlock your phone and once you sync with iTunes your phone will unlock. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Advertisement