Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Antlers / Horns / Skulls wanted by artist

Options
  • 04-08-2016 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I hope you don't mind me asking but I am wondering does anyone have, or know where I could find antlers/horns/ deer skulls/ ram skulls or even small animal skulls.

I am trying to source different kinds for a art project I am working on in the next 6 months.

The gold would be a ram skull with horns or deer skull with horns. Doesn't have to be perfect.

I would really appreciate any information or direction on where I can source anything interesting anyone might of come across.

Thanks so much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Forty Watt

I have two crow skulls and one young hawk skull you are welcome to have.
    They are small enough to post to you.
    I gave away all the spare deer heads however will most likely have some more when the season opens.
    If I can work out how to send photos i will do so in a minute.
    regds

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Forty Watt

Image attached. Hopefully correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭FISMA.

Melena wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I hope you don't mind me asking but I am wondering does anyone have, or know where I could find antlers/horns/ deer skulls/ ram skulls or even small animal skulls.

I am trying to source different kinds for a art project I am working on in the next 6 months.

The gold would be a ram skull with horns or deer skull with horns. Doesn't have to be perfect.

I would really appreciate any information or direction on where I can source anything interesting anyone might of come across.

Thanks so much.

Pm me if you are still looking. Got something today and thought of this thread...

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Melena

Got sorted by someone but thanks a mil. Appreciate the help!

Advertisement