Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaf restaurant

Options
  • 04-08-2016 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭

I see it's now permanently closed. Anyone hear why? I'll miss nipping in for a coffee.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

mod9maple wrote:
    I see it's now permanently closed. Anyone hear why? I'll miss nipping in for a coffee.

Sorry to hear this if true! Very attentive service in it. Good spot to meet for a coffee or breakfast without the crowds. Does anyone else feel the whole 'tesco/ old dsc ' is back to front in terms of what was designed? I mean the beautiful landscaping / seating / aesthetics are wasted at the back ( facing the marshes) and the 'front' heading up hill street bridge is ugly as fug. I think had it been reversed .... it would not only have been more aesthetically pleasing but more utilised than it currently is.

Advertisement