Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attn: Ciara (Eir Representative)

Options
  • 05-08-2016 1:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,451 ✭✭✭

Hi Ciara,

I have responded to your PM a few times over the course of the past week or so (dating back to the evening of 25th July 2016), but no response to any of my messages to date.  Can you please respond, even if only to indicate that there will be a delay and to tell me when you expect to communicate further ?

If Ciara is unavailable, can another member of the team please pick up the issue in her absence ?

Many thanks.

Thanks,

G.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

garrettod wrote: »
    Hi Ciara,

I have responded to your PM a few times over the course of the past week or so (dating back to the evening of 25th July 2016), but no response to any of my messages to date.  Can you please respond, even if only to indicate that there will be a delay and to tell me when you expect to communicate further ?

If Ciara is unavailable, can another member of the team please pick up the issue in her absence ?

Many thanks.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]garrettod,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I'll flag this with Ciara and she will be in touch with you this afternoon.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Advertisement