Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Escalating a complaint about a courier -Fastway

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,553 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

Fair point but human error happens. I can only speak from years experience of experience with FW as a sender and receiver. They have never "lost" one of my incoming packages. Mainly because there is always someone at the office to receive it. No need for signatures.

Interesting that you bring this up today. We just found out last night that something my brother ordered has gone missing. However, it's been "delivered" and signed for by a completely unknown signature. We have no idea where the parcel is. Incidently, it's Fastway. It never came to or near our house. We live beside relatives so even if it was dropped to the neighbours, we would have got it. Now, you were talking about picking cheap postage, but he didn't. He picked priority postage. Fastway don't open at the weekends either, so no way of contacting them.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭derra_121

If I can make it clear I was home and waiting for the package at the exact same time it was "signed for" . It was not a scribble it was clear block capitals of the name on the package.

@ Rambling Rake It is outrageous to say it is the customers fault that the delivery company lost their item.

Advertisement