If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Denon AVR-X2200W Receiver

Options
  • 05-08-2016 8:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭

Hi,

Your UK site is showing an offer price of £250. Is this available from the Belfast store? (I know its a long shot but worth asking.) If so, what is the delivery to Tramore Co. Waterford or do I need to collect in-store?

On a related note, I had an Onkyo amp once but I had to get rid of it because the Internal speaker relay clicked every time you changed input, or the DVD menu changed. The constant clicking drove me crazy!! Does the Denon do this or is it like the Sony that clicks at start-up and shut-down and no other time!

Thank,

C.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

tlaavtech wrote: »
    Hi,

Your UK site is showing an offer price of £250. Is this available from the Belfast store? (I know its a long shot but worth asking.) If so, what is the delivery to Tramore Co. Waterford or do I need to collect in-store?

On a related note, I had an Onkyo amp once but I had to get rid of it because the Internal speaker relay clicked every time you changed input, or the DVD menu changed. The constant clicking drove me crazy!! Does the Denon do this or is it like the Sony that clicks at start-up and shut-down and no other time!

Thank,

C.
    Hi tlaavtech,

Unfortunately the AVRX2200 has finished and we are unable to source them. It has been replaced by the AVRX2300 which retails at £499. Shipping to Waterford would be £6.99. These are great amps and the sound has been vastly improved from the 2200 models. I checked if they click when inputs are changed and I can't hear that on our demo amp.

Let me know if you'd be interested in this amp.

Kind Regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.