Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UFC 204 - Manchester - Travel/Meet Ups/Fight Club etc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭Deadst4r

Can someone throw me a link to the eventim page? Can't find the page I seen earlier with the presale text box.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭Porthallian

Deadst4r wrote: »
    Can someone throw me a link to the eventim page? Can't find the page I seen earlier with the presale text box.
    http://www.eventim.co.uk/tickets.html?fun=evdetail&doc=evdetailb&key=1728798$8622451&affiliate=M50

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

UFCfan97 wrote: »
    HELP!

I just bought 4 tickets... with my mams credit card.. it says you can only collect them at the box office... but it has to be the original card holder? My mam isn't coming obviously.. I could bring the card with me just not the cardholder.

Feel sick.

Give them a call and ask them what you can do. I'm sure it'd be fine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 423 ✭✭seiphil

Paully D wrote: »
    Took the front row of 204. Not ideal but the closest I could get in a reasonable price range was row X (the last row) of 113. For the sake of being up a bit higher it wasn't worth the extra money.

Disappointed with the UFC here. Eventim had about 8 blocks available for selection and Ticketmaster was its usual self.

For the price Fight Club members pay, we should be getting the option of choosing seats anywhere (within reason). If they all sell out before general sale, then so be it.
    113 row X is what me and my mates got. Happy with that.

Anyone on ticketmaster get that one-time offer of 15e cash back?
    Seems legit?
    I don't want to put details into it as it seems a bit scammy...

But it came up through their site.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

The Eventim map is working grand now - how I missed it earlier I don't know. Quite a few on the front row of 203 that I would have seriously considered had I seen them earlier.

Either way, gonna be a savage day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Llyods Bar in the Printworks could be a decent meet up, lots of eating options close by and not too far from the Arena.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 steveydon

As I suspected there was very little tangible difference between the £75 and £125 seats, got section 102 row W for £75 and row K in the same section is £137 including fees

Anyone know anything about the UFCUG presale showing on Eventim? Presumably MMA Underground are getting presales too now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

theteal wrote: »
    Quite a few on the front row of 203 that I would have seriously considered had I seen them earlier.

That's exactly what I got, row B. Delighted with that seat.

• Advertisement

JoeyJJ wrote: »
    Llyods Bar in the Printworks could be a decent meet up, lots of eating options close by and not too far from the Arena.

Looks good to me anyway. Reasonably priced, food, beer.

I might update the OP with this being the official meet up spot unless there's other suggestions/objections.

Dancor wrote: »
    That's exactly what I got, row B. Delighted with that seat.

I'm having something akin to buyers remorse. Very happy to be sorted but got caught up in the panic (responsibility for sorting all the lads tickets didn't help either) and now there's no pressure on I'm browsing the seating chart and see that I could have bought similar/slightly better seats for less money.

Nah screw it, job done, chart closed, lets have the craic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭Beersmith

Ill take any spare codes or two tickets if anyone is buying

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

That_Guy wrote: »

I might update the OP with this being the official meet up spot unless there's other suggestions/objections.

Also a waxy O' Conners in there however think Llyods is cheaper. Printworks has loads of bars and food spots. The French food place on outside of it will have a nice steak dinner for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,919 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

callaway92 wrote: »
    Anyone got a spare fight club code perhaps? Thanks

Big thank you to TheTeal for giving his code.

Tickets bought - Looking forward to it now!!

Uh. Trying to decide whether to pull the ticket on the 104 tickets. Aisle seats Row N.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ian341

Any chance of a presale code, guys?

Anyone who's sorted got a spare code for 4 tickets? Pm if you do would really appreciate it!

Don't mean to spam, just incase this was missed in the madness :D Would still appreciate if anyone has a code for 4 tickets :)

I got row 108 but I think i could have got better tickets for cheaper :( At least I got my tickets sorted, flights sorted and stuff so now its just a matter of waiting for it to come around :D

Ticketmaster not coming back with anything for 104 for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Anyone know anything about the UFCUG presale showing on Eventim? Presumably MMA Underground are getting presales too now

They have been for a while I believe. Absolute bloody joke that they get a presale for free while the rest of us schmucks have to pay for FC.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Lloyd's is a wetherspoon and a crap one at that. Better options in the printworks.

Lloyd's is a wetherspoon and a crap one at that. Better options in the printworks.

Nothing wrong with a wetherspoons when you're making your own atmosphere. In fact with a cans of Bengali for £1.50 a pop among others, there's a lot to be said for wetherspoons!

Never been to Manchester or a Witherspoons so ill trust yer judgement :D

Deadst4r wrote: »
    Ticketmaster not coming back with anything for 104 for me.

back of 114 looks to have some tickets according to eventim chart, aisle too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭shano_88

Also looking for a code for two tickets if anyone has one to spare.

Generally big soulless rooms but they do have an excellent selection of beer/ales at very good prices - food can be questionable. For a cheap-ish day away on the lash, I wouldn't complain!

Generally big soulless rooms but they do have an excellent selection of beer/ales at very good prices - food can be questionable. For a cheap-ish day away on the lash, I wouldn't complain!

I'll drink alcohol from a dirty shoe if needed :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2 danhobbs40

Big thanks to Porthallian for helping me out!

Just found out Eventim have a presale too. PM me for the link, won't let me post it up here for some reason!

• Advertisement

I suggest a new thread, with a voting poll.
    Few drinking establishments, drinking from a dirty shoe optional...

I'll drink alcohol from a dirty shoe if needed :pac:

HNV3O.jpg?fb

HNV3O.jpg?fb

hahaha :pac::pac: Dutch gold from a wellie has been done before

Will they stop selling alcohol at this after a certain time at night?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Ah balls. Annoyed I missed the Eventim system now.

With two codes we were aiming for 9 tickets - Set of 3 and set of 6. Couldn't get the 6 in the price range, so had to split in to 3 sets of 3. Loads of 6s on Eventim. Damn! :(

Still, happy with my seats. Got the 75 tickets in BL 113. Paid more for worse before.

Anyone know what the story is for weigh-ins? Can we expect this to be scheduled for US time too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Would anyone be able to spare their presale code? I just need one ticket. Thanks all.

peejay1986 wrote: »
    Anyone know what the story is for weigh-ins? Can we expect this to be scheduled for US time too?

I'd say so. Given that the fight will be on US time the fighters will all be essentially trying to work on a US body clock, so the weigh ins will match up too.

That said, now that the fighters weigh in early in the morning and then have a "fake" weigh in at the traditional time, I'm not sure how it will pan out. A US-9am weigh in would be about 4am or something in Manchester!

I won't make the weigh ins anyway, flight lands in Liverpool at 10am, over to the Arena to collect my tickets and then grub up before it starts.

• Advertisement

Whelo79 wrote: »
    Would anyone be able to spare their presale code? I just need one ticket. Thanks all.

PM sent

Hi lads,

Friend of mine going with me is probably going back to Dublin on the 8am flight. Anyone getting a taxi from the arena to the airport have a spare seat for him?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Got sorted lads, thanks for all the offers. Got a ticket through eventim, block 214 row G seat A. Delighted with the isle seat. See you all over there for some beers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

callaway92 wrote: »
    Hi lads,

Friend of mine going with me is probably going back to Dublin on the 8am flight. Anyone getting a taxi from the arena to the airport have a spare seat for him?

I'm the opposite, heading with a friend but travelling solo to Airport for 8am flight. I'm sure there's a few more here, I'm on for sharing a taxi anyway

maximoose wrote: »
    I'm the opposite, heading with a friend but travelling solo to Airport for 8am flight. I'm sure there's a few more here, I'm on for sharing a taxi anyway

Cool, I'll let him know that. Not sure how much a taxi would be but between 2/3/4 people it's prob cheap enough

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭peejay1986

DrPhilG wrote: »
    peejay1986 wrote: »

I'd say so. Given that the fight will be on US time the fighters will all be essentially trying to work on a US body clock, so the weigh ins will match up too.

That said, now that the fighters weigh in early in the morning and then have a "fake" weigh in at the traditional time, I'm not sure how it will pan out. A US-9am weigh in would be about 4am or something in Manchester!

I won't make the weigh ins anyway, flight lands in Liverpool at 10am, over to the Arena to collect my tickets and then grub up before it starts.

Yeah, sorting of thinking that too.

We're flying over on the Friday, making a weekend of it, so should have plenty of time to get settled in before things.

They have been for a while I believe. Absolute bloody joke that they get a presale for free while the rest of us schmucks have to pay for FC.

Any info/links? I couldn't find anything about the presale other than the option on eventim

Any info/links? I couldn't find anything about the presale other than the option on eventim

Not sure, sorry. I just know from previous discussion on Fight Club and from overhearing people at events that UG have been granted presales, secret Dana Q&As and such like.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

So who's going to do up the seating chart with where we're all sitting like was done for the Dublin event (IIRC)?? :p

So who's going to do up the seating chart with where we're all sitting like was done for the Dublin event (IIRC)?? :p

ehhhh, I'm a bit busy catching up on the work I was avoiding all morning :(

Was it done for Dublin?

I did one for UFC 189 in Vegas.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Was it done for Dublin?

I did one for UFC 189 in Vegas.

Might have been that. In fact, I had your name in mind when posting that :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

I'm in 120 row W who sitting In front of me I throw pints of piss at since I didn't get aisle seats haha

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭JR6

Missed all of this all day as was driving the amalfi coast! Had to keep my eyes on the road!!! Any tickets left on presale? If anyone has a code please pm. Thanks! Only need 1 maybe two tickets. Cheers.

JR6 wrote: »
    Missed all of this all day as was driving the amalfi coast! Had to keep my eyes on the road!!! Any tickets left on presale? If anyone has a code please pm. Thanks! Only need 1 maybe two tickets. Cheers.

Should be a fair few left.

I can't share my code as I still have other events I'll be using it for and those sharing their codes are taking a big risk!

I do have a single spare ticket though, £60 face value for anyone who wants it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement