Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a rucksack

Options
  • 05-08-2016 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a good place in Dublin to get a rucksack? I'm looking for something around 80-100L. Doesn't have to be too rugged, it's just for electric picnic.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Mary Street area, you'll pick up something cheap and cheerful there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭OhHiMark

Tabnabs wrote: »
    Mary Street area, you'll pick up something cheap and cheerful there.

Cheers. I'll have a look.

I found this one in Argos. Looks like a good deal but not sure about the quality. Does it look ok?

http://www.argos.ie/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10152&catalogId=14551&langId=111&productId=418222

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

For a one weekend use, a dunnes stores bag would work. You get what you pay for ;)

That bag would be fine too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭OhHiMark

Well I'd like something that I could potentially use again, but wouldn't be too pissed off if something happened and I had to leave it behind/burn it. I think I'll get that Argos one.

Thanks for your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,554 ✭✭✭Pat Mustard

OhHiMark wrote: »
    Well I'd like something that I could potentially use again, but wouldn't be too pissed off if something happened and I had to leave it behind/burn it. I think I'll get that Argos one.

Thanks for your help.

Highlander is a low cost, reasonably good quality brand. You would have to pay more than for the Argos bag but it would last a long time.

Something like this:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Highlander-RUC18117-1-Discovery-Adult-Rucks%C3%A4ck/dp/B00D5VXPVC

• Advertisement
Advertisement