Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin LM V LMT

Options
  • 05-08-2016 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭

Hi, i need to buy a sat nav and was wondering about LM V LMT models. as far a s i can figure out LM is lift time map & LMT is LM & traffic updates. so the question is is the traffic bity any use or worth the extra ?????

& please dont start a Sat Nav V Smart Phone app micky fight again

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,105 ✭✭✭mikeecho

Notch000 wrote: »
    Hi, i need to buy a sat nav and was wondering about LM V LMT models. as far a s i can figure out LM is lift time map & LMT is LM & traffic updates. so the question is is the traffic bity any use or worth the extra ?????

& please dont start a Sat Nav V Smart Phone app micky fight again

Traffic info is only available in certain areas, never found it of much use, but if the price difference isn't that much, I'd opt for it.

What's the price difference between LM & LMT ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,105 ✭✭✭mikeecho

You might get better info/advice over in the gps section

http://touch.boards.ie/forum/889

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Notch000

theres a nuiv 55LM in halfords for 85 & my local aldi is discounting a nuvi 56 LMT for 85, sepcs seen the same but think its down to 'traffic' and extra counteries in the 56 (west europe V eurpe maps) i htink, i cant see any other differecne, althoug the 56 model is now discontinued while the 55 one is still retailed by garmin/am,azon

Advertisement