Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir BB Spped

Options
  • 05-08-2016 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Last year and early this year I had some BB drop out issues and had my speed checked and dropped to help with the issue - I have since found a potential reason for the issue and want to check what my current speed is to see if it can be increased small bit again.

Thanks

Dave

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

rtron wrote: »
    Hi
    Last year and early this year I had some BB drop out issues and had my speed checked and dropped to help with the issue - I have since found a potential reason for the issue and want to check what my current speed is to see if it can be increased small bit again.

Thanks

Dave
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]rtron,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. I would recommend contacting technical support and they would be more than happy to take a look into this for you. You can contact them directly on 1890260260 or 1901 option 2.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Advertisement