Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir is a joke

Options
  • 05-08-2016 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Made a complaint about an issue at the start of July, Rang today and was told the matter is resolved and it is nothing to do with me and they cant tell me the out come of the compliant as its internal.

I get a bill for July for €75.  I leave you on the 7th to switch to sky. I am not in contract and bill was fully paid end of June, yet I get another bill for €91 on top of the €75.

the same thing is happening to my eir mobie account, gave 30 days notice on the 19th of May to get rid of it and still being billed today.

How do I complain to Comreg as eir is a joke

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Made a complaint about an issue at the start of July, Rang today and was told the matter is resolved and it is nothing to do with me and they cant tell me the out come of the compliant as its internal.

I get a bill for July for €75.  I leave you on the 7th to switch to sky. I am not in contract and bill was fully paid end of June, yet I get another bill for €91 on top of the €75.

the same thing is happening to my eir mobie account, gave 30 days notice on the 19th of May to get rid of it and still being billed today.

How do I complain to Comreg as eir is a joke
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]wicklow eoin,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting touch. I'm sorry to hear you feel this way. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]All bills are charged 30 days in advance and due to this your bill will still be automatically issued. A final bill will then be sent to you with a revised and closing balance.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 21 2late8

Agree: it is the biggest scam of a company. Worst run company ever.
    Stay clear people 

Advertisement