Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Advice Needed Please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Dodgyone

Yes it is shocking. This is a company that will never IPO (despite what the company might think). They have to maintain this story. Without it litigation will commence

Bubba - comment earlier by someone about a guy called John Ryan that works at the company. Do you know anything about him?

All I know I was asked to contact the office in Wexford when they wanted me to relist my house on this new portfolio as I had said before they wanted me few years ago to go for this and thank god I did not put my home up so this guy John Ryan is the guy I was told to contact he's new I think

Where was the comment on John Ryan

Mentioned by scamatak a few weeks back on this forum

• Advertisement

No Board or management team listed on the website!! They have had 7 years to find people. Bet people run a mile when they see the “business model” and the “portfolio”!

Bubba - when they asked you to “relist” your house did you think that made your property an asset of Moralltachs? Reason I ask as that is exactly what they include as an “asset” in their portfolio!

Post edited by Dodgyone on

Very confusing as they say they go to your bank if your mortgage is distressed buy it form your lender at a reduced price.Mine was not distressed but on a structured agreement Now if any lender has a mortgage either distressed or restructured it is on their books as a non functional loan as meaning they probably will never get the full value in the long run .So they sell it off mine was sold off to Mars Capital but they have to keep the original aggrement and is regulated by the central bank so they cannot make any changes to the original agreement.They probably got it for 40 gran cheaper.Now Moralltach say they do the same but they lease it back to you for 15 years first two years at 15 grand But that's probably gone up as they say in their portfolio standard rent rates.The next 13 years at a lower rate if 12 grand a year .Now this is would have been more than my original mortgage if I had done it.When I asked who owns the house they said I did and Well kinda in a limbo they said what ever that means.And when I said I'd get a solicitor they said not recommended but that they have one (Guesswho) !!! so as well as that there is the APR On that and capital gains tax when questioned about that they drew a blank.Now they say the same thing you can buy your house back in 15 years like prob be dead by then oh and at the going price and value then.Dont know where one would get that money when your paying a rent for 15 years.But you can stay in it and rent it if you like 😜.So that was the deal.I was also advised to make a Will quick and to stop paying my mortgage so I'll be in arrears when they go to my lender.Now as far as I know a few may have fallen for the deal as it Sounds good when someone tells you you will be mortgage free but this is not the case🤣

They have not negotiated one mortgage restructuring ever. The fact that they wanted you to let them try and negotiate one means they then think they can classify your property as an “asset” in their portfolio.

The real kicker that they would never tell you was that they will give you shares worth about 10% of the value of your property. You would never be able to buy it back. The only people that would make money would be the directors.

There was a very good reason you were being directed to their lawyer!!

If they ever did renegotiate the debt and pay it off at that point they would own your property. At that point that could include it as an asset in their portfolio. However, you “listing” or telling them you might be happy with this arrangement is enough for them to classify the property as an asset. This is how they inflate their assets from zero (actual number) to €100m to €650m depending on whether you read their IM for the NSX our their latest website.

Only when they bought out the debt would you start having to pay rent. This is why they have never received a cent of rental income as they have no real assets, they have restructured no debt.

After 15 years the property would be sold by them for a large profit as your shares could probably just about afford to buy back the downstairs toilet.

• Advertisement

See I was told that Oh sure your shares will triple over night when they listed in Australia and by year 15 I'll be a millionaire Iand sure I can buy back my house And yes your right the fact that I was even an almost victim they had no deal with me but my property was on their portfolio by the way it was also over priced so the spoofed and put it in 40 grand higher value so that is what they did with all of them The CEO our friend was going into the banks at the beginning but then he backed off and got the guy I know to do it and he's no wheeler dealer don't think he knew what he was doing he left in the end but after he put a lot of property in the mix They then used him for the Green Energy So called projects see they use vulnerable people.

What about this Moralltach Global PLC ICIJ off Shore leaks Data Base any check this out .

Bubba - great first hand example as to how their business operates. Unbelievably bad.

Their twitter account has never delivered one tweet from the company. Basically a retweeting account of news items they hope will make them credible. Guess if you have no credible story yourself at least send out credible messages from third parties.

Ha ha your funny 🤣🤣

If they trade on Frankfort what name do they trade under 😜

Moralltach Global is their registered name so has to be that.

Nothing at all in the public domain to suggest an IPO

I believe the end of the month🤔

Impossible. Would be public info

How do you check or where is there a link to the Frankfort stock exchange

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Veritas26

Bubba - whoever is telling you that an IPO is happening soon is either misinformed or lying.

An IPO is public well in advance.

Moralltach is many years away from a (successful) IPO although it would not surprise me if they try and fail again.

They need a Board

They need an Information Memorandum

They need audited accounts

They need assets

They need revenue

They need cash

They need profit

They need credibility

They need integrity

They need management that investors can see have a track record of success

They need to explain how two parties can own the same asset at the same time

They need to explain why the “assets” that they claim to own can change from 650m Euros to 100m Euros with zero cash received for that differential

Could go on and on…….

When not one person associated with the company has a professional profile worthy of being on LinkedIn you know the company has a credibility issue!!

@veritas - they also need an audit!

Apparently there working very hard behind the scenes to get listed🙈

Of course they are!!

Has the central bank of Ireland issued a statement on them? Considering their focus on Ireland and Irish investors, Shirley the bank should be out there protecting consumers ?

• Advertisement

No they have not. They have no real assets. If the Irish authorities were to look at them I am pretty sure they would close them down. There is a reason that they are registered in Malta and not Ireland!

Advertisement