Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Advice Needed Please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Dodgyone

NSX expulsion was due to misrepresentation of info one would suspect

How did they get their hands on several million must have been cash investers all over the world and what about property .Did they get too.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Veritas26

They have had six years to get several million so in reality not that much per year.

Cannot verify any properties on the register that they truly own.

The company is only worth something (IMO) if you believe two parties can legally own the same asset in its entirety at the same time.

Well I know someone who is convinced and very excited about an up and coming listing

as has been the case for the last 6 years

if they don’t believe it no one else will

without the story that a listing is just around the corner all that have invested cash for equity would be suing

• Advertisement

What country are they supposedly listing

Iraq!?

Ha ha your joking 😁

U.K I Think

will be another car crash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭notsocutehoor

Moralltach have provided absolute clarity for all current and would be investors in their latest update from November 19th, final interviews completed (probably just the psychometrics tests waiting to be completed), Our Applicant Bank appointed as their new bank (I'll confess that I haven't heard of Our Applicant Bank), project management team preparing the Company for its Listing on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, a detailed timeline for share listing and commencement date, and lots of good stuff about audits. Full details here https://www.moralltachglobal.net/post/moralltach-update-19th-november-2020

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG

Yeah that was 14 months ago Nov 2020. Since then nothing at all! No audits filed in Malta ever. No cash. No integrity. No hope

14 Months ago What about all the companies that are sueing Am all confused 😕

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭notsocutehoor

Oops, thought it was from the November just gone, not much happening on their website since then

They said in the second half of 2021 they where preparing to list on UK stock exchange with their new merging company William Marshall .This was to be finalised by July 2020 at EGM of Moralltach for ratification. Then a chapter on Moralltach William Marshall and Redspear forming a new company.........

Suing takes time especially when company is registered in Malta. Reckon Maltese registration is deliberate for this very reason

William Marshall walked away. No new company same car crash company

William Marshall walked away They where delisted from the Cyprus Stock Exchange same reason as Moralltach where delisted from Australian Stock exchange

Any up dates

There has not been anything of any significance for years.

Of course the directors will continue to spin the same story but in reality they have to. They have made their bed. The bed has no mattress, is on the edge of a cliff in an area known for earthquakes.

Apparently they bought a distillery and have a Bank in the UK looking after property protfoilos and investing in Digesters Looking for funding to finance these to increase assets before Listing

• Advertisement

A company without audits for 6 years will never get funding from a bank. No bank in the UK would go anywhere near them.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 RogerthatNinerone

i'm guessing property owners are hanging in limbo if they're legally bound by the company. Are there restrictions on selling/renting?

No as the property owners are the property owners two parties cannot own the property.

They can sell, rent or live in the property.

The fact that the company has zero revenue tells you all you need to know surely

Where can you get or see the list of the property they have or so called have .They still have I believe my property on their port folio and I am eager to see this and I am not even invested I nearly did in 2016 but I pulled out.

Only place you can see details are what they disclosed in their information memorandum for the NSX. You can see some specific properties and the valuations they assign to them. Most of it a work of fiction.

Zero on the Irish property register in the name of the company

Found my property still on it since 2016 not that it means anything also well over valued.

Of course!!!

That just proves that they included assets in their IM that they have no agreements whatsoever on.

That would mean fraudulent misrepresentation in an Investment Memorandum

• Advertisement

Yea it would Plenty of them

Advertisement