Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some Advice Needed Please

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Dodgyone

Some would say it already is. Anyone that reads this thread will know

Really

No one in their right mind would invest a cent

Has anyone noticed in Moralltachs portfolio of properties all property investments are stated this is for Houses and Apartments Commercial sites Development sites Office's Filling station Wearhouses. This is what they say at the end of this report the value is 12,905,000 million

Quote this is written at the end of this

THIS IS A MIX OF MEDIUM SIZED TWO AND THREE PROPERTY PROJECTS IN THE MLT PROTFOILO OF ASSETTS CONTAINING RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL. PROPERTIES WHICH ARE LEASED OR RENTED TO TENANTS.

Which they are saying that are leasing these properties back to tenants

Now that's not the case as my house is on that list which is also over valued. And I did not take them up on their offer (was I lucky)

So this was in 2016 /17 so it was complete false information on their memorndom of portfolio. And now there trying to get these tenants back on that they never had in the first place including me a few weeks ago🤔

Yes a lie Bubba.

The IM is largely a work of fiction and when the NSX started asking questions they pulled the company from the stock exchange.

They have never received a cent from rent. So the IM was false.

They included properties on the list such as yours which is false.

They overvalued properties which is misrepresentation

They claim to have properties none of which are shown on the property register as owned by Moralltach

They claimed to have government contracts for green energy projects. There were no such contracts and no green energy projects.

• Advertisement

They did not report regulatory rulings against their directors to the stock exchange

So who's money where they using

They had cash from equity sold on the basis that this was a genuine business. That’s all been spent.

No financial institution anywhere in the world would lend to them. No audits, no integrity, no idea.

Only funding from the CEO I suspect. Most likely paying people with their worthless shares!

It is those people that paid for cash equity that have a massive case against the directors for misrepresentation.

Property for shares all meaningless - people get shares in a worthless company and give nothing up on their properties. So little that they pay zero each year. So little that they can include properties such as yours that equally they get nothing for as their rights over all those properties are not worth the paper it is written on.

Ok like Patrick Fitzpatrick from Enniskerry and many more seen a guy from UK bought 40 grands worth .

• Advertisement

Exactly. People that were told Moralltach had hundreds of millions worth of assets. Were told they were buying shares at a massive discount to what they would be worth on the stock exchange. They bought into a lie. Fitzpatrick realised that and hired debt collectors but he had not won the right to do that in court. He should pursue the directors for misrepresentation.

who is the Uk guy?

Bubba - when they wanted to give you their (worthless) shares for property at what price were they saying their shares were worth?

Yes I knew about Gerwins history and that he was A director think that was a UK version of Moralltach Brennan as well that went belly flop.Cant recall the guy that bought the 40 grand of shares but if am right he was a member of some Uk version of a County Council

Am sure Fitzpatrick is

How did their proposed offer for your property work?

did you ever see a contract?

No contract just an excell sheet showing how much I'd make in 15 years I can't remember share value think 2 euro as soon as it listed in Aus I could be doubleing my shares over nigh they also said they would give me 5 grand cash that was dangling the carrott 🥕 I think.

The sheet showed how much a year your lease fee was it started at 15 grand for first 3 years each year then 10 grand for the next 12 years each year This worked out dearer than my mortgage Oh but your shares where going to cover all this plus a profit 🤣 And then you can buy it back at the market value in 15 years that's if your still alive I was also told to write a will straight away 😃🤣

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Veritas26

So sheet 8 of their IM says they have 700m shares in existence. So they were telling you that the company would be worth 1.4billion!!

Even if we take their perverse logic of showing assets that they do not own on the balance sheet they claimed to have circa. 400m euro of assets. For you to be able to double your share value overnight the company would have to be worth 2.8 billion. That would make them the 9th largest company in Ireland which is of course absolutely ridiculous. They are not even the 90th largest in Bunclody!

Nice touch asking you to sign a will! I assume so you could leave the property to Moralltach.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Advertisement

Yes that was the idea of the Will I'd probably died of shock not STOCK 😃🤣

😂

To be honest it’s all so bad that it is actually quite funny.

imagine this being your life’s work!

Your legacy to your family!

Your value add(!) to society.

People will sell their soul to the devil for money

Who's Robert Bryniak

And who's Simon Kerr alliance financial belfast

Bryniak was Chairman at the time of the listing. He is so embarrassed of being associated with Moralltach that he does not even mention his time at the company on LinkedIn.

• Advertisement

Kerr was an advisor at the time of the failed Redspear debacle. Most likely spent some time looking at the business and ran a mile.

of course nothing happened……but publicity to attempt to draw in more unsuspecting cash equity investors i suspect

Advertisement